• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Coke, Pepsi make changes to avoid cancer warning

Dude everything causes cancer in one way or another.

I drink 5-6 1.25L bottles of Pepsi Max per week. Can't get enough of the stuff.

I'm the healthiest I have ever been in my life.

Agree. Not going to take any notice of it.

Have anything in high enough concentrations and it will kill you.

Drink too much water and you will die.

Oxygen in too high concentrations will kill you.

It's all about the dose.

One of the Yank morning shows had a chemist on it to try and explain it and essentially to take in the amount they were using to test on Rodents you would need to be consuming approx 1000 cans a day so as far as he was concerned it was much risk. Believes it was Coke/Pepsi trying to get some good PR

nah it was the FDA (food and drug authority ) that said you need 1000 cans
at work we get free cans of coke , no one comes close to even drinking 100 cans a day

Pepsi max is too sweet for me, I can drink a glass of it and that's it. Coke zero isn't too bad.

Don't really drink a lot of the shit anyway. Water, green tea, espresso - occasional organic orange juice with pulp.

Although Joels sig forced me and a few of the boys into coles for some Connosiuer - cookies and cream is amazing.

Pepsi max is too sweet for me, I can drink a glass of it and that's it. Coke zero isn't too bad.

Don't really drink a lot of the shit anyway. Water, green tea, espresso - occasional organic orange juice with pulp.

Although Joels sig forced me and a few of the boys into coles for some Connosiuer - cookies and cream is amazing.

lol what have I started

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=583-R_7V1iU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Randy Marsh - A little bit of cancer - YouTube[/ame]

love my coke.
id drink it daily if it wrrent for the carbs. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

no it doesnt lol...
side by side they are totally different. generally drink pepsi max depending on the day. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk