• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As a Geelong supporter, we are overrated and think will get pumped by Sydney this week, we are not consistent enough and generally reply on too few to contribute with too many sloppy skills, the errors an turnovers on Friday night against Richmond were nowhere near finals standards

I don't think you finish equal first being over-rated, although they were poor last weekend.
Cats to kittens hahahah

This season has seen a lot of teams have ups and downs, I don't think many have been super consistent throughout the year.

The cat's had a pretty easy start to the season IMO which set them up well. Plenty of games that they should have won and didn't and probably a few they got away with.

Both top teams only getting 15 wins for the season is a few off past years. If it was last year, 15 wins or 62 points would only just snuck you in to the top 8.

But that said, finishing up the top doesn't always make it an easy run home. Sure, you get a double chance but west coast finishing 8th have an easier run than the cats finishing 2nd.

The question now is are the Cats good enough to beat the crows and who will win out of the giants or eagles !!

Last edited:
Nonsense! I hope it's not a white wash game like last night but I'm not sure how many more tight ones my ticker can take...

But you did call it about the Cats Sherk, I'll give you that

f7e81459ba0edbe0619df90c351a69de.png