• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saying you were told its ok has never been an excuse otherwise every athlete would just say I was told to take this and it was ok.

How can amateur organisations like the INBA have a zero tolerance policy on banned substances yet a purely professional national organisation like the AFL not?

i see Essendons first top up player after 34 of their past and current players were suspended for a year for being drug cheats is Ryan Crowley from Fremantle, also a drug cheat who copoed a 12 mth ban recently, hahahahahaha, what a fucking joke.......

Must admit, they did look pretty sharp. Picked them for a top 4 finish, had a feeling about it this year for some reason but we'll see how that pans out

Not only Danger but some of the young kids has,stepped up as well like McCarthy, menzel, Duncan etc as well it looks like blicavs has continued his good form

Will be interesting see how much port and the cats will be out of pocket this weeks brawl. The Afl will definitely be filling there own pockets with fines from the match.

Tomorrow's Anzac make could be a scrappy affair...I think the bombers will get up

I reckon they will too. Collywobbles aren't going too well at the moment.

As much as I hate Freo, they really need to make some drastic changes as whatever they're trying to do certainly isn't working.

Fuckin freo put.me out of my multi, all the kunce had yo do was win at home against bloody Carlton, pathetic!!!

And yeah tomorrow will only be good coz it should be close, two shit sides going at it, essendon to win Buckleys head will start rolling

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I don't know why so many picked them in their multis. Wasn't brave enough to tip the blues but took the line. It was more than generous.

Also not sure why the tigers went in as favourites. That was money for jam

Freo vs Carlton was the worst fucking game to watch, looked like it should've been pissing down hard with how sloppy it all was. And this is coming from a Port supporter

Bahaha they will find a way to fuck themselves. I tipped Essendon but not confident, pies record today is pretty good. But they have been playing to lose lately and doing a great job at it