• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Played terribly. It pains me to say it but they are clearly the most overhyped team.

Some clowns had them as a Premiership chance, at this rate they will be lucky to play finals.

i still think Richmond is team to beat, as long as they finish in first four. huge advantage with grand final in Melbourne every year.

Essendon beat port, maybe they will do alright. at least make final eight.

I still like Richmond to win flag

All i know is that those bloody umpires need to put the farken thing away and let the boys play football, bunch of over umpiring, showboating wanna be's............

That deliberate out of bounds rule is such a disgrace i dont even know where to start....

It was awful to watch, they have some good skilled players they are just not playing like a team, even when they start to play as one they IMO still far off top 4.

last night was probably the worst Essendon game I’ve seen.

even the shit sides of the 70’s could of beaten them at the current ages.
very disappointing.

Excellent win by the Swans last night.
Win the games they shouldn’t and lose the games they should win like last week.

Last edited: