• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Crow

OMG how is there a arm wrestling thread on page 1 but no AFL thread? Sacrilege!

Whos into footy?

Who do you follow?

Who's got the flag this year?

Supercoach/Dreamteam comments?

All in here.

Will be very interesting to see how they go Shrek. Little doubt GWS and GCS will be power houses in the next 3 - 5 years

As long as Collingwood don't win I'll be satisfied. I like Hawks for the flag this year. I think they're gonna turn it on.

I am a mad Essendon supporter. Cant see us doing any better than 7th or 8th this year. All I care about is beating Carlton.

I think Hawks or Geelong will win the flag this year…

Have two weeks off work coming up, will research dream team during that time...

Hawks, all 3 brothers and father are ridiculous fantatics - surely it's got to be my year not to nurse any further nervous breakdowns in the family??? lolol

It has to be the Hawks

Don't even get me started :p

Personally think bombers will struggle to make the 8. Carlton top 4 bookmark it........sorry

I dont disagree with you. But the Bombers lift for the big games. eg. Beating Geelong last season….

So we have two Grand Finals this year for me and they are both against Carlton. I dont even care about Collingwood. I just have an uncontrollable hatred towards the navy club. Its not rational.

I dont disagree with you. But the Bombers lift for the big games. eg. Beating Geelong last season….

So we have two Grand Finals this year for me and they are both against Carlton. I dont even care about Collingwood. I just have an uncontrollable hatred towards the navy club. Its not rational.

I knew I liked you for some reason.

West coast will win the flag...true story lol

Always play supercoach...much better than dream team I think

West coast will win the flag...true story lol

Always play supercoach...much better than dream team I think

West Coast won't be top 4 this year sadly. Especially with Lecras out for season.

My money would be on hawthorn. Collingwood and Geelong won't be able to reproduce their results and hawthorn was next best.

You tipped Collingwood to win by 13 points and they won by 12 points. You were 1 point off the actual margin.

I am an Essendon supporter, but still think they are a few players short.

Adelaide look to have a good balance, but I still think Geelong could come through. They made so many mistake last Friday and still nearly won it. Better start winning though as they need a top four position.

Looks like a pretty even year with 4 or five good chances.

West Coast won't be top 4 this year sadly. Especially with Lecras out for season.

My money would be on hawthorn. Collingwood and Geelong won't be able to reproduce their results and hawthorn was next best.

How's that prediction going mate...tonne of injuries and still on top, Hill is a good fill-in for Lecca...have faith mate!!!

How's that prediction going mate...tonne of injuries and still on top, Hill is a good fill-in for Lecca...have faith mate!!!

Im pleasantly surprised. Injury list was getting longer too so i was even more worried, but seems to have settled now.

Team structure feels different without 2 small forwards (lecras and nicoski), luckily our midfielders are making up for them. Problem with this is that we're relying on talls which will suck during heavy rain games.

I have faith in them!