• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Franklin will get off, hes got a good history with the MRP and it was just a good bump, Malceski was unlucky that Buddy is taller than him thats all.

Should be an interesting finals series

I don't think he should have been reported at all, but I do remember he go rubbed out a couple of years ago for getting someone high and he was on his knees, just rediculous, but that's the rubbish decision the MRP and tribunal, so will be interesting with this one

Franklin will get 1 week, high contact, low impact. Pretty soft but you just can’t hit people in the head any more if you go the bump regardless of why you got them in the head. Hartlett got 2 weeks for a headclash...

Franklin will get 1 week, high contact, low impact. Pretty soft but you just can’t hit people in the head any more if you go the bump regardless of why you got them in the head. Hartlett got 2 weeks for a headclash...

At first sight I thought it was a lot worse and he would cop a couple. Watched it again yesterday and I think 1 week, which could possibly be reduced to a reprimand. He does have a history of this though which may hurt him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

No Buddy or Cyril and still no probs. Hawks looked scary good in the 2nd half.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Least interested i have been in a GF since well......fowever....

Cant stand Ross Lyon and would hate to see him ever win a premiership with the crap footy he gets his teams playing, although has changed slightly this years and is more attacking which is much better.

And being a Geelong supporter and being at both the 1989 and 2008 GF's cant stand the Hawks, hahaha, but i guess if i had to pick it would be carn the Hawks......

Least interested i have been in a GF since well......fowever....

Cant stand Ross Lyon and would hate to see him ever win a premiership with the crap footy he gets his teams playing, although has changed slightly this years and is more attacking which is much better.

And being a Geelong supporter and being at both the 1989 and 2008 GF's cant stand the Hawks, hahaha, but i guess if i had to pick it would be carn the Hawks......

can't be that crap footy that they are playing , they made it to the gf
glad collingwood didn't get in or win the brownload

abc - anyone but collingwood