• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Them Brown Bombers are getting the stagger's FFS. What's up with that [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; . :mad:

They recouped late in the quarter luckily.
Maybe they won't lose their points. Who knows what the AFL will do.

How bout them Cats.......impressive is impressive!!!!!

They are impressive....just think what a difference it would make if they had garry ablett still. But then again they probably don't need him with there reserve line up:
Geelong cats reserves kicked 35.17 (227) to Bendigo's 3 goals

Yeah it will be a massive upset if the Geelong VFL side don't win the premiership this year....they are a quality side.

What a fuckin win. That is how you stick it up the arse of the competition, by beating those useless Carlton fuckwits!

Makes it even sweeter when the cheaten kunts have the points taken off them.

Who cares at this point, sides out of the top 4 are just making up the numbers anyway.

Every year all I care about is beating Carlton twice. And under the circumstances and being down by 30 odd points, it shows how mentally weak the Carlton losers are at the moment. It will be sweet to see Carlton not even make the 8, be handed a spot and then flogged by 50 points in an elimination final. If they even get 9th spot.

Who cares at this point, sides out of the top 4 are just making up the numbers anyway.

Every year all I care about is beating Carlton twice. And under the circumstances and being down by 30 odd points, it shows how mentally weak the Carlton losers are at the moment. It will be sweet to see Carlton not even make the 8, be handed a spot and then flogged by 50 points in an elimination final. If they even get 9th spot.

As a Collingwood supporter I rarely agree with anything Essendon, but I love this post :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Funny thing is I was a mad Carlton supporter. Absolutely hated Essendon with a passion. Being at the 1999 preliminary final was one of the best experiences.

These days couldn't give a shit. I would struggle to name more than 5 Carlton players. Don't even know where Carlton are on the ladder. AFL in general has lost me but its still good to see Essendon getting taken to the cleaners.

Fuckin useless Cartlon kunce, cost me my multi, geelong at the line, Freo at the line, Hawks win and Cartlon at the line, useless just useless.....

Will be interesting to see if Franklin misses the first week of finals due to his hit on Malcheski???? I think it was.