• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Swans were clinical. I hope the Bulldogs make it to the GF. Giants can wait, Bullies have waited a while...lol

Not really interested in the slightest over today's GF this year. But Mike Brady's 'Up there Cazaly' always makes the heart pump a bit faster

great match so far. tough as.

I watched the start and thought 'fuck they're playing at a fast pace'.

Kept a look at the score without watching the game. Neck and neck all the way. Great to see the underDOGS get up!

Doesn't Channel 7 make some great themes for their telecasts. Crank the volume up kunce!

WTF is a Diversity Manager? Why did he do?
The khunt is sacked now anyway. See ya fool.

The AFL is pretty much dead, completely lost the plot with suspending players....

Yes i am a Geelong supporting, however, Dangerfield should never have been suspended for a pretty much perfect tackle, there was no double motion action, no drive into the ground.

Now Hawkins gets 2 weeks for basically pushing a player away IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE!!!!!!!

Then Brody Grundy gets 2 weeks for hard tackle.

I am sick or seeing players suspended for things they have been taught to since day 1 of playing football.

I actually cannot stand watching AFL most of the time these days and then seeing players suspended for trivial actions at best.

the afl has been down on a downward spiral for years soon it will be just touch/tag football players too afraid to do anything in case they get suspended
no mud , no biffs