• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Difference was the Melbourne Strom players (allegedly) knew nothing about the breach of salary cap. It was all Brian Waldron and Storm Management. So while the club copped it's whack the players were left out of it.

Crows Administration and players have been caught rorting the salary cap/contract issues by having clauses written into contract the AFL didn't know about and handing over paper bags full of cash.

But really how stupid are they, you have 3 parties -Crows, player and players agent. There is no way this was ever going to be kept quiet long term.

Wait until all the facts come out guys. A lot of what the media are reporting is hearsay and a load of rubbish.

Thoughts on the Dane Swan saga? All a bunch of BS if you ask me. Crap interview that offered nothing more than cliches. Pies being a bit precious based on previous events (Cloke and Malthouse interviews in the last 2 years).

Lets just bounce the damn ball so we can forget these ridiculous side issues.

Don't see Mark Neeld lasting out this season, I feel sorry for the poor bigger, his first time as senior coach of an AFL side nd he gets the Demkns, not sure if anyone will want to touch him after his stint at Melbourne, a bit like the Matthew Knights saga at Essendon....

And with how bad they have been travelling I dont see an experienced coach wanting to go there but i also don't see Melbourne wanting to give an untried coach or inexperienced coach a go either....

And with how bad they have been travelling I dont see an experienced coach wanting to go there but i also don't see Melbourne wanting to give an untried coach or inexperienced coach a go either....

I feel sorry for Melbourne but they have to stop blaming the coach all the time, he can't kick the goals for them

I am not are if it is the media (probably Caroline Wilson) with all the speculation or the board of the Footy club, but every time you hear a player talk they are always blaming themselves and saying the coach is good they are just not implimenting his strategies. But then again if I was a player I wiuldnt be coming out publicly and bagging the coach even if he was shit.....

Could be the greatest upset in history.
GWS - 67 v Cats - 67 midway through 3 qtr.

images

That's just your inner Bomber speaking but for us punters it sux.

Hawkes coming back anyway ;)

Head Kunce

Yeah I was extremly suprised by that, didnt see a whole lot of the game. I reckon it would have wrecked just about every multi placed this weekend, if not someone will be cashed up next week