• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Similar to this.
5cd239a08ea9d0474faf7e09879f5ef9.jpg

I remember going to my grandmas that had one like that with the dial. You have to basically tune it for any station. No set buttons. Lol.
Ours had set channels and a remote control with 4 buttons ?.
Vol up/ down
Channel up/down

Fuck there's some lopsided scores in the AFL. If the 3rd last team can thrash the 2nd last team there are serious problems.

Fuck there's some lopsided scores in the AFL. If the 3rd last team can thrash the 2nd last team there are serious problems.
Freo haven't actually been playing all that bad, they're coming along. I reckon they could do the bottom sides (12 down) on any given day. They've all been hot and cold depending on which team turns up

Last edited:
Picked the cats but after watching the game I'm glad the saints got up. They deserved the win a lot more IMO

saints have a bright future if they can replace the nick. i thought they had blown it with the misses late in the game.