• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
so conflicted tonights game, hate both teams, i would hate to see Ross Kyon coach a premiership team with the crap he coaches, but i am also sick to death of hawthorn but moreso their supporters......

Need hawks to win. Got a multi runnin, already picked Walters for the first goal. Plus I picked a west coast/hawthorn final... And besides that, I just hate freo

so conflicted tonights game, hate both teams, i would hate to see Ross Kyon coach a premiership team with the crap he coaches, but i am also sick to death of hawthorn but moreso their supporters......

shocked_lady.jpg

I reckon Freo got ripped by the umpires in the first 3/4. But in the end it was their shit skills that cost them the game.

There were a few shocking calls against both teams throughout, good game though. Tomorrows game will be interesting. Rioli's a fuc*ing artist.

That's just the pressure and composure that they bring. Freo still don't have the ability to cope with 4 quarters of it.

Hawks have shown their skill once again. There ability to play high pressure matches.
The crowd at Domain once again were absolutely disgusting, no courtesy, just plain rude and condemning.
We never give Freo that treatment when they come a play at the MCG.
It sure didn't help them tonight. It will be something amazing if the Hawks can pull three premierships in a row, but WC are stiff competition if they get through.

Last edited: