• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Typical. Can't believe I tipped them, should have fucken known better!

So what do we have next week?
Hawks v Adelaide
Sydney v North
Is that right?

I think it will depend who Sydney bring to the game. Hawks will come out fired up after the lack lustre peformance this week

Not having a final win or advancing forward in 14 Final appearance's....And loosing 3 elimination finals in a row. Disappointing for Tiger Fans.

I bet all the Richmond supporters are claiming North Melbourne cheated by tanking the previous game.

Don't know, I think Hawthorn has been exposed a bit and it Adelaide put the pressure on like West Coast did Hawthorn go missing, they haven't played well since beating Sydney Freo and someone else 3 weeks in a row by a heap, Adelaide win would not surprise......

Sydney should dispose of Nth, I mean lets be honest they should have beaten Freo, just poor kicking at goal let them down....

Freo should have been beaten, but at the end of the day, as long as they keep winning ugly they're still a huge threat. Not sure they have the game to match Hawthorn though.
The top contenders would have to be West Coast, Hawthorn, Adelaide I reckon.

Jesus christ, thought most the finals were going to be good. This is shit. Thought Carlton weren't playing friday nights anymore

Thought this was going to be a good game; it was game over by half time. Not that I'm complaining...