• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, sad day.

I grew up watching World of Sport with him on as a regular.

I trained at same gym as him for few years in early 1990s, and he was always friendly and easy to talk to. He looked quite powerful then as a 60 year old.
s

yes, sad day.

I grew up watching World of Sport with him on as a regular.

I trained at same gym as him for few years in early 1990s, and he was always friendly and easy to talk to. He looked quite powerful then as a 60 year old.
s

As juniors he took us for training 15-20 years ago. We couldn't get over how much of a beast he was for an old bloke.

yeah i played football with his nephew and have met him heaps of times, always hapoy to offer advice or have a chat about footy.

What odds were you at Shrek? Would've paid alright. I picked up another 40. I cleared about 100 for the week

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

yeah i played football with his nephew and have met him heaps of times, always hapoy to offer advice or have a chat about footy.
I remember him coming round to our primary school when he coached Geelong and talking about footy and fitness. I think he went for a swim everymorning when he was still capable.
Rip

Go Pies.
It's great having a Thursday night game. Fuck all else on TV.
at least this game is on free to air unlike Monday nights game which was only on foxtel, really if the AFL want monday night football to take off regardless of how crap the game is it MUST be on free to air TV.