• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

training while overseas (do you prep to take everything there)

ae86

Hey guys this may be the wrong place to post this so i apologize in advance,

Just wondering if you guys train when you go overseas or holidays somewhere other than where you live, main reason im asking this is cause im going overseas (to the philippines) for 3 weeks and i dont want to miss out on my diet, thinking of taking a tub of protein over aslong as some of my assisted training goods but im wondering if customers would pull me up on the protein and quarantine it ?

any advise would be appreciated.

Surely you can buy a small tub over there, but really why would you, I';m sure there's plenty of food in Pilipines.

most foods are based with pork and white rice, il be searching for a while just to find brown rice and not sure how il go finding decent chicken only type ive heard they have is Balut which is a dirty thought (eating the stage of baby birds just after yoak form and actually hatching) sickens me lol, plus if anyone has any success with this exp saves me getting ripped off by my own people just cause i look white to them

maybe buy a small tub over there to get you through. Don't bring it back here though.

I don't get this:confused::confused:

Just eat pork and white rice (brown rice tastes like crap anyway), can't see the problem, why you obsessed with chicken??

Pork, beef, fish, eggs etc etc all have protein, I am sure you can survive three weeks without protein powder, and I am sure there is plenty of meat in the Philippines.

I love training when on holiday. I like gyms so why not check out the gyms wherever I am. I don't look at training as a chore so I don't feel the need to stop when I'm on holiday.

You will find plenty of food in the Philipines.

It's 3 weeks. I wouldn't do any training. Enjoy your holiday, eat food you want and come back refreshed and ready to train hard and don't bother taking protein powder overseas with you.

I love training on holiday and have some of my best sessions when I am away...nice and relaxed and in a fresh new gym!

I wouldnt freak to much about diet tho...u still want to enjoy your holiday....try and pick up a small tub of protein there and try and stick with pork, chicken, fish, steak and rice while your there (they will have all these things on every corner of every street...it wont just be pork!)...if your worried about the chicken, stick with beef/fish/pork...

I def agree train while your on holidays...but your butt in the mornings...best start to the day when your away!!

All for training on holidays. I do it myself.
You will not need the protein supp if you eat enough. :)
Shit i aint used a powder in dont know how long.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I trained once a week while I was in Japan a few weeks back. No preparation needed. Turn up, lift heavy shit. Go home & eat food. Easy :)

Mate I was in the Phillipines with my family last year...ate everything in sight, had roast chickens almost every day, It's not just Rice and Pork. You'll be fine :)