• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wear my thongs to and from the shed LOL
I train bare foot, but I do own a set of Do-Wins when I decide to do Oly style squats and front squats, other than that they just sit there.

I wear adidas climacools - they are runners but don't have any gel bits, and are very flexible... not great but way better than my proper cushioned runners!

I want to like the toe shoes, but they are just so ugly :/

I wear adidas climacools - they are runners but don't have any gel bits, and are very flexible... not great but way better than my proper cushioned runners!

I want to like the toe shoes, but they are just so ugly :/

So many ppl hate them....i dunno why lol

i guess the toesock look is kinda ugly but i could only imagine it being extremely comfy

Screen-shot-2011-01-19-at-3.31.06-PM.png

My friend is way into them and wants these, lol!

I train in plain black chucks. Their my school shoes so i don't have to bring others :)
Sometimes I train in flat soled tigers <3
If your not familiar with tigers -
Redirect Notice

Merrell trailgloves for when i do sprinting / agility drills, or just go for a light jog on a rest day
Rogue 2011 shoes for when i do squats / olympic weightlifting
Some basic cheapo adidas flatsoled sneakers for everything else (incl deadlifts, box jumps)