• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Some cute female bodybuilders

well i view "new posts" when i log in and dont really take much notice of what section the thread is in.

i do have some interest in bbing but inly at the hobby level, pro bb just aint my thang

my eyes.... they burn....
(if that had been said in earlier pages deal with it. cfb reading through them)

if the title was "some CUT female bodybuilders".. most reponses would be "yeah, they are" :D

cute = ugly but interesting?

i think you will find the posters who posted yuck ect aren't really into bodybuilding.
Personally, I'm only interested in the "natty" side of bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc. Actually, that goes for sports in general...

Show me a professional natty female bodybuilder, and hey, my reaction might well be quite different. :)

Personally, I'm only interested in the "natty" side of bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc. Actually, that goes for sports in general...

Show me a professional natty female bodybuilder, and hey, my reaction might well be quite different. :)

i think there the female natty bodybuilding is more fitness modell, bikini contest

i think there the female natty bodybuilding is more fitness modell, bikini contest
Sure. Sounds good. :p

I know I've seen some damn fine looking* female "powerlifters" (i.e., chicks lifting heavy). Impressive in many a way. :D

* Natty.

in saying that though, one female fitness model admitted to using steroids and said she knew others did aswell, so just because they aren't big doesn't mean they aren't on them

I can understand what your saying mate...but you still need to respect what they are doing....

Not only that, but at an elite level in just about any sport, I doubt there is any such thing as "natty" lol.

Not only that, but at an elite level in just about any sport, I doubt there is any such thing as "natty" lol.

I was going to say the samething...but thought it might spark the thread to go off topic lol

From tennis to rugby league athletes are using performance enhancers...

I can understand what your saying mate...but you still need to respect what they are doing....
I have no respect for anyone who cheats and fucks up their body for the sake of "winning".

Losers, every last one. :mad:

There are competitive lifters who don't do that shit. And other sportsmen and sportswomen. I know how rife it is, and yeah, I hate that. But not everyone goes that way.