• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Some cute female bodybuilders

I think the dedication is amazing... the whole shredded look on women just looks wrong though. I don't mind the muscle, but they just look so unhealthy having such low bodyfat and dehydrated!

Female weightlifters look awesome, from what I've seen. These women, whatever they're doing*, on the other hand? Uh, yeah... not so much.

* I dunno, I'll have a wild guess, and say 'roids. But who knows! :confused:

My gawd, what in fuck did I just look at???

I flicked faster and faster through each pic to get it over with asafp.

Yeah you're right, they're good blokes, maybe I was a little harsh. Sorry fellas.

My ability to gain an erection has just been taken away, for what I can hope will only be a few days.

I will never understand what would drive a woman to want to look like that. And while I can appreciate the hard work and sacrifice that goes into making their bodies that muscular, I dont admire them for it.

Hitler had great drive and determination, but I dont admire his antics.

Absolutely disgusting. This would be a good therapeutic modality for sex offenders/sexual assault/contraception. I think I temporarily became sterile and impotent. This is coming from someone who can brush past a kitchen table a little too close and be at half mast seconds later.

Anyhow.

I cant believe what Im reading in this thread.....

You guys do you that this forum is called AUSTRALIAN BODYBUILDING right? Not Austraian swimsuit models, or Australian penthouse models......

Whilst these women would have more testosterone in their system then 99% of this forum, it is their sport. Do you really think they'd give a rats ass if you think their hot or not?

Maybe you should all go to an Australian tennis forum.

You forgot this knackers
cb64f125-a61c-2bf0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk