• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
190 dead without gloves, with a little chalk, using a 29mm thick bar (Eleiko)

Well good for you/keepit up.I use straps on deads.i only workout once a week mate.
max dead last week. was 185kg,double overhand grip.6x140kg,6x160kg,6x160kg,3x170kg and final 185kgx1,this is all at the end of a 2hr workout.

Bench for example was warmup 2 sets of 10 at 100kg,then 2 sets of 6 at 120kg,then 3 sets 4 130kg,then 2x140kg and 1x150kg.If i have enough in me i go abit further.cheers Bro.

Last edited:
-shoes (Chucks or lifting shoes)
-shorts, t-shirt, socks
-towel
-wrist wraps
-water bottle
-whey protein powder
-iPod

Straps, iPod, headphones, belt, towel, gym card, water bottle, pen and notebook.

But I rarely go to the gym these days even though I have a free community gym for residence.

Home gym FTW.

-Belt
-Towel
-Straps
-Program in folder with a pencil
-Water Bottle
-Neurophen and Panadol
-Chalk Ball in Ziploc Bag
-Gym Membership Card