• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
not shaw on that company. most are co-op

The majority will be selling bunk man
I don't see the attraction to peptides anyway when you can get growth hormone easily
Serms is a mad pep! I said 2 a fella whats the good of them.? He sent me a few samples,
an im shocked. An it aint 30 a bottle its 220 a bottle. In aust!
Its in stage 3 so soon it will be a perscription drug.. If its bunk. You will no if you dont ge
T the twitchs. Its 10 on2. Off. Test is best. Peps with test is even better.:cool:

Serms is a mad pep! I said 2 a fella whats the good of them.? He sent me a few samples,
an im shocked. An it aint 30 a bottle its 220 a bottle. In aust!
Its in stage 3 so soon it will be a perscription drug.. If its bunk. You will no if you dont ge
T the twitchs. Its 10 on2. Off. Test is best. Peps with test is even better.:cool:

English Motherfucker!
Do you speak it?

2 X LEGIS SOURCES in aus for peps, also they are fukin expensive , cjc-1295 with DAC and also ghrp6 are the two you want to run. but at the doses you need to see good results you need to drop like 400-500, thats for a 5-6 week or 8 weeks depending on strength . is what you gotta use

a long time ago when i was stupid and younger reading junk on the internet as the people buying this drug now I also ran peps in between large dosed cycles as a bridge.

southern Research and premium i never got results.... i bought from borg suppliers as sometimes they were out of stock of what i wanted.
i'd say its cheaper to buy some testosterone and run that then the above probably safer too.