• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cbs

Has anyone heard of premium peptides they ship within aus ? Do you think they are legit products

The majority will be selling bunk man
I don't see the attraction to peptides anyway when you can get growth hormone easily

I don't see the attraction to peptides anyway when you can get growth hormone easily

one shuts down, the other enhances...

1 costs 30$ a vial the other a few grand.

Has anyone heard of premium peptides they ship within aus ? Do you think they are legit products

I havn't heard of them sorry mate and i can't say wether they are legit or not.

GH is easily available, though for most consumers it is way too expensive.............in my opinion the costs of gh are absolutely ridiculous and the average bloke or lady simpy can't afford a good run of gh which is quite sad in reality when you research into the positive effects of gh.

If it were my choice, i'd legalise gh to everyone cause the positive effects are phenomenal. Our Government needs to seriously take a look at this.

So what is the verdict on premium peptides, pretty keen to start using some, would just like to know a legit supplier?

if your after peptides i found this place, Research Peptides | Buy Amino Acid Products | Southern Research they have a reshipper in aus somewhere so u dont have to worry bout it coming in internationally, i found it the other day whilst i was trying to find a close by source of some blue hearts, looked it up on some review sites and it seems to be legit, i just ordered some MII from there 2 days ago so will put up how it goes when it arrives.

Anyone bought off this southern research site. Would like to give an IGF-1 cycle a go. There are mixed reviews on other international boards about the delivery too.

Very wary of handing them my credit card details. Feedback would be great.

Anyone bought off this southern research site. Would like to give an IGF-1 cycle a go. There are mixed reviews on other international boards about the delivery too.

Very wary of handing them my credit card details. Feedback would be great.

If worried about credit card details, try the pre paid money cards. Sorry forgot there proper name. Get them from servos etc.

No idea about the site, a lot are probbaly dodgy..

IGF1 is one of my favorite peptides to date. Thankfully, ************ is one of the best legit sources where you can find peptides with minimum 98-99% purity AND they're made in US...no underdozed junk

Last edited by a moderator:
IGF1 is one of my favorite peptides to date. Thankfully, (removed) is one of the best legit sources where you can find peptides with minimum 98-99% purity AND they're made in US...no underdozed junk

Helpful, informative, reliable.
willbuy/10

Last edited by a moderator: