• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low dose of testosterone plus anavar tabs just as effective as megadose testosterone

would not call that hard evidence... but i do think low test is the way to go and relying on other superior compounds like tren, deca, eq, npp over pinning 1 gram of test and blowing up like a bloated baloon. Alot of American forums do not agree with this

This is a post on MD

2. And another thing that is just all too common on american boards...

Oh boy I hope you're mentally prepared to hear this,

TEST IS NOT BEST

I will give a quote by a very well known and respected member (he's arabic) from another board,

will 1000 mg deca give you better results than 1000 mg test? yes... will 1000 mg tren give you better results than 1000 mg test? yes... will 1000 mg masteron give you better results than 1000 mg test? yes... why is test king? because it's like a Mcdonalds cheeseburger of drugs... costs pennies, and will always satisfy you... but is it quality food? fuck no... it's shit.

Guys, I know why you love test, it fucking balloons you the fuck up far far better than any other drug out there. But this is not what you're shooting for, at least it shouldn't be.

Test should be part of every cycle, because it is natural to the body. BUT ANYTHING OVER 100mg PER WEEK IS NOT NATURAL TO THE BODY ANYMORE. It should be there as at HRT levels unless you have another protocol. AKA if you're low as fuck bodyfat, test prop can work wonders, but I'm talking sub 8%, but that's a whole different story. There are a bunch of AAS that have their own characteristics and there is a very real thing called synergy, stop wasting so much time blasting the fuck out of test just because it's cheap. Wanna know a really, really bad unhealthy side effect of AAS use? It's water retention, as in 24/7 water retention that causes high BP on your whole 12-16 or whatever amount of weeks cycle. For instance, tren and EQ cause very little, NPP does as well. Masteron is very good at keeping it at bay as well.

Don't be afraid to try a cycle as example:

Test P: 175mg/week (25mg/day)
NPP: 600mg/week
EQ: 1,250mg/week

You will experience much much less bloat, which makes everything easier and less stressful on the body.

That's just an example, but get this idea out of your head that test has to be the staple and the highest amount of AAS in all of your cycles. It is an anabolic drug just the same as every other one.

Most European cycles include very little test, and sorry to tell you guys, but their gym rats compared to the bloated, oily skinned, out of breath, soft bodied american counterparts are far more impressive. Stop bloating your self to hell and thinking your big as fuck. Make real muscle."

My next cycle wich I start soon will be 500 test p/w, 700 tren p/w, 500 masteron p/w, 120mcg clen p/d 2 on 2 off for 12 weeks.
First time iv run test lower than other compounds.
My last cycle I ran test at 900 and tren at 600 got to 105 and fealt puffy, it was hard to tie my shoes at one stage lol but put on alot les fat than I expected eating a 3000 calorie surplus to begin with.
That was 6 weeks ago, im 98 now and can see my top 4 abs so I think im floating around 10% bf.
During this cycle im gona eat a 20% deficit from maintainance, im interested to see wat happens...

Tren increases feed efficiency a shittonne, lots of people get bigger while cutting on tren!

if ya want to keep it simple a low to moderate dose of test combined with proviron is a great cycle , very simple and effective ,