• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

left ring finger and pinky going numb at night

Up until recently I had this in one or both hands almost every night, sometimes it has spread further and of course I've woken up with 2 numb arms behind my head and felt retarded trying to fix it. I hadn't trained for months when it happened so I can't blame that.

I just put it down to me not training hard enough and having 80% BF, so if I train harder it will stay away right?

it depends what is actually happening... if i sleep on my arms by accident i wake up in the morning and can move them at all, just have to giggle around to get blood flowing again LOL
but the numbness iv been getting in my fingers i can still move them perfectly, just numb and tingly.
just got home from squatting, if i wake up with tingly fingers i know its either the way i wrap that wrist (was mindful of where all the pressure was this time) or it will come down to bar placement, might be sitting on a nerve or some shit

Callan, I spoke to your brother last week and perhaps there's a reason for this happening. Best to speak to him about it because as I understand it he has a nerve issue and its genetic!

Callan, I spoke to your brother last week and perhaps there's a reason for this happening. Best to speak to him about it because as I understand it he has a nerve issue and its genetic!
yeah he messaged me about it and asked me a few questions and tried to tell me i have aids LOL :D

i hanvnt got it for a while,(a little over a week) then got it last night after benching, and i was wrapping my wrists quite tight because i was using a super ram.
so either a coincidence, or the way i wrap my wrist just aggravates a genetic problem, or the way i wrap my left wrist when i bench is causing it.

my other brother doesnt have any similar problems that im aware of... (but also saying that he hasnt lived at home for ages so i wouldnt know lol)