• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

left ring finger and pinky going numb at night

the ring finger and pinky and part of my palm on my left hand keeps going numb when i sleep, when i wake up in the morning they are all tingly n shit.
View attachment 2095

thoughts?

I sometimes get the same thing on my right side (which is my dominant side). It usually happens when I am lying on my back with my arm draped across my body. It doesn't happen for my left side in the some position.

I haven't figured out what is causing it yet (maybe nerve impingement at wrist?) but moving my arm off my body and to the side always stops the tingles.

Carpel tunnel? prob not.

That shit ain't good Callan, go to the doc mate, I suspect nerve damage somewhere.

I sometimes get the same thing on my right side (which is my dominant side). It usually happens when I am lying on my back with my arm draped across my body. It doesn't happen for my left side in the some position.

I haven't figured out what is causing it yet (maybe nerve impingement at wrist?) but moving my arm off my body and to the side always stops the tingles.
my right side is also my dominant side.

i didnt get it last night, i was laying on my left side and my fingers started to feel a little tingly so i rolled over and that seemed to stop it, when i woke up it wasnt numb at all :)

anyone feel this is something i should get checked right away? or should i give it a few days?

my right side is also my dominant side.

i didnt get it last night, i was laying on my left side and my fingers started to feel a little tingly so i rolled over and that seemed to stop it, when i woke up it wasnt numb at all :)

anyone feel this is something i should get checked right away? or should i give it a few days?

Its likely to be something that occurs from time to time if your pinching/pressing on the nerves during your training.

I wouldn't think its dire that you run to the Drs right away, track it though & if it continues for a few days on end, a Drs opinion would be advisable!

Watch it when you strap or wrap too! It may just be as simple as not wrapping too tight ;)

yeah haha my left hand is usually tighter them my right lol

well ill keep track, and see what happens :)

Dont go rushing to the doctors everytime something feels odd.

Squats and fishoil cures aids, cancer, diabetes, parkinsons.

Dont go rushing to the doctors everytime something feels odd.

Squats and fishoil cures aids, cancer, diabetes, parkinsons.
i know this lol just dont want to cause permanent damage or some shit hahaha

i need to get me one of these
i-dont-always-squat-big-weights_design.png

lol good shirt

just read its description.... "slim fitting" thats like a kick in the nuts to any big guys LOL