• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros for McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Gunner

McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Calories: 440
Protein: 25g
Fat: 23g
- Saturated: 11g
Carbs: 34g
- Sugars: 7g
Fibre: 2g
Sodium: 1150mg
Cholesterol: 80mg

All for $2

I love how maccas have all the cals for everything now...honestly if your going to maccas you dont give a shit about the cals in that food...lol

Only time I get this is when I am starving and it has been big Saturday night. I was trying to do a Maccas free 2012. Slipped up twice so far.

I haven't been to Maccas for months. I am more of a whopper eater but for $2, am very tempted lately every time I see the $2 cheeseburger sign on anzac ave.

Since they have had $2 double cheeseburgers i have had atleast 3 every weekend since they started the deal.

I seriously need them to stop this :D

Since they have had $2 double cheeseburgers i have had atleast 3 every weekend since they started the deal.

I seriously need them to stop this :D

BAHAHAHAHHAHA

That mixed with the ice-cream...fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

I went for a drive to get one for desert because it would of fit perfectly into the rest if my daily macros. Went up to the counter and they told me they only sell the $2 cheeseburgers at lunch time. Went home and had 50g almonds and 1/2 cup of full cream milk instead.

The one dollar cheese burger deal lasts all day long....

You could have bought two of those and thrown away the bread and made a double cheeseburger....

Or you could have bought 4 one dollar cheeseburgers.... throw away the bread and you have a QUADRUPLE CHEESEBURGER..... Mwha ha ha ha.....

In Perth, double cheeseburgers are only $2 between 12 noon and 2pm for the lunch special thing or some shit. Not that I like to eat it too often, but where are our maccas deals damnit! :p