• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros for McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Every time I read the title of this thread I get cheeseburger cravings... harder to quit than smoking

Will do - is there much difference in nutritional value between chips and the spicy rice?

I saw your Nandos pic the other day and it's got me thinking lol

Not sure mate...but the rice will be "better" for you...

Went to nandos today. Waited for 5 mins for someone to serve me then walked out. Went down the road to red rooster. Classic roast. Awesome

I don't know how many times I've walked into a red rooter to ask for a whole dirty bird to be told; "sorry we don't have any"... But you're a chicken shop.

I've been eating 3 of these after every training session
PRs on everything

I don't know how many times I've walked into a red rooter to ask for a whole dirty bird to be told; "sorry we don't have any"... But you're a chicken shop.

They gave me 4 quarters
I didn't really like it though
KFC is better

LOL

im craving a double quater pounder with a chicken patty... mmmmmmmm:D

Never tried....must try...may try today fuarrrrrk

Ive had a few pounders in my day...ate a 2 pounders once...fuarrrrk mac sweats hard...

Ive had a few pounders in my day...ate a 2 pounders once...fuarrrrk mac sweats hard...

hahaha mac sweats, nice!

I just had 4 Nandos tenders and spicy rice for lunch today it was amazing!

Was thinking about goin the extra 4 tenders but it works out pretty expensive so I settled for 4 :(

Just got raped by Red Rooster. $18 for a qtr chicken, which um, was quite small, a crispy chicken burger and 6 nuggets.

Should have gone to maccas.

just got maccas after work for dinner.
ordered a double quarter pounder meat and cheese only with an extra chicken patty...
they gave me my burger and we waited in the drive through just to make sure it was correct b4 we drove off, and then the girl comes up to the window again and gives us another bag of food WIN!!
it contained a cheeseburger and a mc chicken...
i salvaged the patty and the cheese of the mc chicken, scraped the sauce off and put it on my burger... the burger had 2 patties of meat, 2 patties of chicken and 5(?) slices of cheese mmmmmmmm couldnt get my mouth around it LOL

GUYS i NEED HELP
WENT TO MCDONALDS TODAY
"3 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS PLEASE"
'OK THAT WILL BE $16'
"WHAT"
'OH SORRY THE $2 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER ENDED'
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

MCDONALDS IS A RIP OFF, WHERE CAN I ACQUIRE QUICK TASTY CALORIES, DON'T WANT TO SPEND MORE THAN $5-6. THANKS

PLEASE RESPOND