• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros for McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Only eating cheeseburgers prior to deadlifts, ate 6 one day last week....omg! So good.....

The one dollar cheese burger deal lasts all day long....

You could have bought two of those and thrown away the bread and made a double cheeseburger....

Or you could have bought 4 one dollar cheeseburgers.... throw away the bread and you have a QUADRUPLE CHEESEBURGER..... Mwha ha ha ha.....

You have my vote for PM. Gillard better watch out.

got 4 the other day for morning tea, walked out side monster var rockedup hot chick gave me free no carb cans energy drink.

Epic winning day!

I found these specials too:

• Deluxe Burgers: can change McChicken, Filet-o-Fish and Quarter Pounder into a "Deluxe" version with lettuce and tomato for free. You can also add lettuce and tomato to any other burger for free for the duration of the promo. 29th Feburary to 10th April
  • BLTs: can change McChicken and Quarter Pounder into a BLT version, which is adding bacon, lettuce and tomato. Unsure of cost. 29th February to 22nd May
  • $1 Sausage McMuffins from 9-10am daily. Limit 4 per order. 29th February to 10th April, except in WA when it goes until 22nd May
  • $2 6 Nuggets from 12-1pm daily. Limit 4 per order. 29th February to 10th April
  • $1 Apple Pie from 12-2pm daily. Limit 4 per order. 11th April to 22nd May
  • Mint McFlurry which starts in early April

Opporto...

Triple fillet bondi burger....

Ive weighed the chicken a couple of times... Its usually around 150grams of chicken cooked...

Nandos is great but have to agree...not fast and not cheap....will be havin nandos tonight 8 chicken tenders, serve of corn...maybe some rice...

YEAAAA BUDDDDDDY

P.s had a mcflurry last night....lol whoops

Get rid of the shit chips and add more chicken my friend!

Will do - is there much difference in nutritional value between chips and the spicy rice?

I saw your Nandos pic the other day and it's got me thinking lol