• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros for McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Exactly, had holidays recently. Diet consisted of chocolate, pizza, Maccas, hungry jacks, chips, ice cream, packets of chips ect. Didn't really eat anything healthy but fit it all into my calories and didn't gain any weight at all.

This.

Have had to work till 10:30 the past couple of nights.

No problem, just saved 1800+ calories after meeting my atleast half my protein and fat intake.

They have just brought this in over in WA, the $1 and $2 items.

Keeping my abs will be a struggle. Can't go past 5 double cheeseburgers for $10.

Bump?

Had 2 Chicken 'n' Cheese burgers post-gym yesterday and half a double cheese burger. Beats the regular 3 scrambled eggs and toast I normally have.

Went again for a quick dinner but only got one burger and a garden salad, didn't have much room left for fats in my macros. :(

Also, out of curiosity, any idea how many calories/fats you save when you order things w/o cheese?

What are the macros in a chicken and cheese? I prefer them over the double cheeseburger, might just have to get a couple of each lol.

What are the macros in a chicken and cheese? I prefer them over the double cheeseburger, might just have to get a couple of each lol.

20f/37.4c/20f

I'll normally only these if I haven't had much to eat all day since the fat content is almost a 3rd of my fat macros.