• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free samples

walt

DuffProteinMan
Hey,

i have used this site (bottom of post) 3 times for myself. Pretty decent for filling out a form in 1 minute. Last time i used it was about 6 or so months ago at the same address, did it last week again not expecting anything tbh but i just used new name/email and it arrived this week. Actually pretty happy with with i got. The protein bar they send is delicious. BTW just fill in the big brand names on supplements currently taking, just a few not all of them.

Would recommend to get free samples.

Samples | Flush Fitness

picture attached of what i got

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 76
Awesome. I'll give it a go, cheers.

Free samples are awesome, got like 30+ different products from a BB'ing show I went to on the Gold Coast last year lol.

Did this months back and got some free samples...just tried it again and it went through so hopefully i'll get something! - used a diff email....

Thanks for the reminder mate!

And as Jungman said...any freebies, or discounts etc...I reckon we should put them in this thread...."discount/freebie" thread!!!

oh just to let you guys know the casein is disgusting lol. I don't know how many can drink casein

joel link the page where you actually get samples for aussies rather then the home page.. i can't find supps even after searching fitness

Last edited:
oh just to let you guys know the casein is disgusting lol. I don't know how many can drink casein

joel link the page where you actually get samples for aussies rather then the home page.. i can't find supps even after searching fitness

FREE SAMPLES | Free Product Samples

Then click on health and wellness on the left hand side and also the magazine section to get a free ultimate nutrition mag...

Excellent! Thanks for that Joel. I've just spent the last half hour cramming in as many freebies as I can get! I even made a mistake and signed up for a pre natal pack rofl. Freebie is good is freebie.

excellent! Thanks for that joel. I've just spent the last half hour cramming in as many freebies as i can get! I even made a mistake and signed up for a pre natal pack rofl. Freebie is good is freebie.

lololol