• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free samples

Got mine in the mail today. I'm out at work but the mrs got a package for me. Legit. Thanks for the freebees hook up dude!!! Love your work.

Got mine too. No Titan bar got a different protein bar, a couple of protein powders and 2 pre workouts. Solid sample pack, big thumbs up

Finished my workout, checked the mail and there was my flush fitness sample pack.

Got Vanilla muscle milk, jack3d and a titan bar. The muscle milk mixes well but has a strange taste to it so I don't think I'll be rushing to get more of that. I guess the titan bar will be tonights snack at work. Handy getting the jack3d as I was considering getting a preworkout to try so I'll see how it goes.

I dunno why muscle milk gets such crazy good reviews about the taste...I am really not a fan...

I dunno why muscle milk gets such crazy good reviews about the taste...I am really not a fan...

Man,

it tastes like fucking shit.

i had one sip and tipped the rest out.

it tastes like a brutal mix of chemicals and artificial sweeteners.