• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free samples

Hey,

i have used this site (bottom of post) 3 times for myself. Pretty decent for filling out a form in 1 minute. Last time i used it was about 6 or so months ago at the same address, did it last week again not expecting anything tbh but i just used new name/email and it arrived this week. Actually pretty happy with with i got. The protein bar they send is delicious. BTW just fill in the big brand names on supplements currently taking, just a few not all of them.

Would recommend to get free samples.

Samples | Flush Fitness

picture attached of what i got

I've completed the appropriate fields and then hit send but its been saying "sending..." for a while now, not sure if its gone through..

Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I just closed the browser, could be because I'm doing it from my work computer so I'll just do it at home tonight

should say sent? Check your email. Could always refill out the form to be sure

Never made it to the "sent" response, it was just sitting on "sending..." for ages.

The samples link was blocked the other day but now it works so I'm thinking my works proxy/filter settings are stopping it from going through.

All good, I've subscribed to this thread lol so I'll do it at home tonight

Awesome.

Signing up for heaps of freebies now. I'm using my email which is already overloaded with spam, so should be fine lol.

i ordered some a couple months ago, didn't get many samples though. i recall vanilla musclemilk and a titan protein bar which was squashed but still tasted amazing. it was in a orange wrapper.

i'll try it a second time with a different name, hoping to get one of those protein bars again lol

My samples just arrived in the mail. Wasn't even expecting any but they came :) Took about 5-7 days which is great for a free product. I'm keen to try these out looks good, gave me a sample of jack3d, a titan protein bar and a monster milk sample. Good stuff :)

Got an email a few days ago from these guys saying a sample pack is in its way. Fingers crossed for a Titan bar

I think it depends on what you write down on the thing you fill out on their site before they send it.

^disagree. Doesn't make much difference.

BTW ive got a titan bar 3 times out of 3 times and they are delicious

Still waiting.....lol....not that I really need them...but anything free is good :p