• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which of these racks ? (Urgent expires today)

mmpr has more options for grip for pullups, and has more foot space for unracking squats (no issue if you will face out of the rack for squats tho).

the other might still be strong enough...

Mate it has a proven track record of worthiness from some strong mofos from this site. It's the better rack, muscle motion gear in general is good stuff IMO.

Yeah not trying to question anybody, nor their knowledge, as im well aware my knowledge in Gym Equipment is very limited (hence my question)

From what i could see they were both rated to around the same weight (Though i know this can be taken with a grain of salt)

The only reason i was considering the other, was due to the Lat Pull, which i have never needed before, and wasnt sure if it was something i should be looking at putting into my gym routine.

Cheers

A rack that is welded rather that bolted together is most desirable, the attachment is moot you nimrods.

A rack that is welded rather that bolted together is most desirable, the attachment is moot you nimrods.

Your right, it is more that the ones with the lat option are just the shitter quality ones. You don't see any of the top quality racks with the lat option but it would be possible.