• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

M Drol 2nd Cycle Help

M

MDTmuncher

ok,
First... Hello everyone.
i know this is a bold first post but help is needed.
im on my second m dorl cycle and a big problem is rising.Not the one you mite think.

Depression big style!!!! moody. cant be arsed doing anything..the usual stuff.
the problem is my first cycle i had some test to back up the M drol and this made it much easier to cope with.
now i dont, and im wondering if anyone has any advise on any supps to help conbat the dep and all in all confusion each day.

i have m drol
A1
pstanz
epistane
strone 11

im taking
1 each per day of....
m drol 30ml
1000m st john wort
baccs
gurana ginsing mix
ginko b
vb 12 +
multi v

For starters where's the Liver protection? M-Drol is methylated and it is a must.

I recommend Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support for all round support.

I did forget!
i take milk thistle at night 1 x eq 7 gm or 7000 mg tab,
do you think i should take more?
ill take a look at your cycle sup

P.s x 2 what Shrek said...how could you have forgotten to take liver support with Mdrol....fuarrrrk

ok so i have stopped the mdrol,
now just taking 1x strone 11 at night.
body is still hard but the big gain has stopped and the depression is subsiding.
will keep u posted how it goes.

ok so i have stopped the mdrol,
now just taking 1x strone 11 at night.
body is still hard but the big gain has stopped and the depression is subsiding.
will keep u posted how it goes.

wow just saw this...so you stopped taking a really strong ph for another ph...and having a huge dose of it at that...

Some people....

I guess your 11-oxo (which is a PH) is your pct? :rolleyes:

lol that's what you get when you take non-androgen replacing hormones without testosterone
can't wait until you stop taking