• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Insight on steroids

After watching that I have roid rage. The general public has less of an idea about weightlifting as a whole than nearly any other subject I can think of.

Should we tell the woman there is test in her pill ?
The whole show was a joke just like that scrawney kid knew nothing and wants to to test lol try eating I hear it's good for you .
A few pro's there would of been good .

I'm not even a bodybuilder and even I think this program is shit.

And um....why are there no actual competitive BODYBUILDERS on this program??????? lololol

(13year old asian boy and 18yo ethnic kid, are NOT bodybuilders - they're kids with a passion?!)

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Yeah a pretty pointless program perhaps. Alot of phags in the audience too...looking like they were gunna cry and shit lol.

Just for the record-i dont even take a protein supp. :p

That 13yo - needs a slapping. And some milk.
That 18yo - bit gay. Future broscientist.

Ill comment no further.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah a pretty pointless program perhaps. Alot of phags in the audience too...looking like they were gunna cry and shit lol.

Just for the record-i dont even take a protein supp. :p

That 13yo - needs a slapping. And some milk.
That 18yo - bit gay. Future broscientist.

Ill comment no further.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

lololol

Fuk I was eating salmon and mashed potatos and fantasizing about little people watching me smash my pb deadlift, I missed the show!! Oh well I guess ill just watch my downloaded version of bigger faster stronger, combe the chunks of broccoli from lunch out of my goatee and stroke my forearm untill I pass out. Goodnight

The insight facebook page is now getting flooded with angry builders spamming it up.

Their mods are going to have a fun time cleaning up after this one.

The 18 year old was trying to explain to that fuckin retard that he has a healthy diet and only uses multivitamin as supplementation, and the dickhead kept saying you dont need it, its bad chemicals that your body doesnt need and you should be just eating foods, and the 18 year old kept trying to explain, but old fuckface cock sucker kept repeating that he should eat whole foods instead of supplements.

Also he reckoned he used steroids for 8 years and it didnt even look like he lift. Fuckin dickhead needs a golf club wrapped around his face.

Also he reckoned he used steroids for 8 years and it didnt even look like he lift. Fuckin dickhead needs a golf club wrapped around his face.

lololol

None of them looked like they lifted....which I found curious for a program that was meant to be insightful about the world of 'bodybuilding' the condition 'muscle dysmorphia' and 'steroid use within bb'ing'???

So they use 2 teenagers who have found a passion, a 34yo who abused steroids once and had some wankers in the audience who 'were' lifters/steroid users - once upon a time...in a kingdom far far away.....?

Love your passion lonesoldier lol

No bodybuilder would be stupid enough to go on tv and admit to steriod use as it is illegal. Hell there was a detective in the audience. Probably the most one sided arguments I've ever seen in my life. I'm very much against steriod use but god shows like that need to understand that young males hate being told what to do with thier bodies. Therefore that show will only increase steriod use IMO.

The insight facebook page is now getting flooded with angry builders spamming it up.

Their mods are going to have a fun time cleaning up after this one.

sorry mate, their not body builders. They are members of the misc who are annoying.

I thought it was funny the rugby player peter fitzsimons was wearing a bandana to cover his head, and laughed especially hard at that bit about looking into the mirror and seeing him perfect. I can gaurantee that alot of old rugby boys would have been using performance enhancers without proper diets or medical advice. Sinking tinnies after the game and eating what ever they can to keep the weight up.

I am glad other people wanted to remove the silver mohawk Dude.

I am glad i taped it and waited until i had nothing to do.

There was a good representation of a typical gym goers though. Tons of supps, 2 hour split workouts 5 days a week, 6-8 meals a day, boring food etc etc. The show could have really used some actual experts on supplements, training and nutrition.

Well, that caused a few arguments with my wife. Me: "These c'$ts are retarded" wife; "they are qualified experts" then I had to argue my way through half the show. That was a bunch of aggressive adults imposing their views on young educated bodybuilders. I just wish they started yelling "bro science" at the maggots. /rant

Well, that caused a few arguments with my wife. Me: "These c'$ts are retarded" wife; "they are qualified experts" then I had to argue my way through half the show. That was a bunch of aggressive adults imposing their views on young educated bodybuilders. I just wish they started yelling "bro science" at the maggots. /rant

I would not call the young guys on there educated. The whole point of the show was talking about male body issues and how guys feel they have to look. Fair points on that issue but most of the other stuff needed work. There were also only two experts: the psychologist and the endocrinologist and even then they represent a very small amount of what needed to be discussed.