• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ivanko Plates - Lidcombe NSW

You placed a bid?

One thing I have been thinking about is filling a container, stuff is so cheap in the US.

If we had enough people it would be very economical.
I have a contact in texas that would love to help out.

Nah no bid for me Andy.

Got enough plates to keep me busy atm.

I too have considered a container, would be interested in helping fill one in the future, not so much right now

Bear in mind import would be about $7000 + the shipping and cost of items.

Curses to the lack of Strength equipment in Oz :(

Correct a twenty footer would be that much and freight to get it to the container plus rental to fill.
It would take a lot of organizing, but the cost spred between ten people it would be awesome.

Yes, yes it would :D

I have a wish list written up somewhere. All US products. Think there is about 50K worth . . .

Maybe in 5 years time I'll have it all :p

Yes, yes it would :D

I have a wish list written up somewhere. All US products. Think there is about 50K worth . . .

Maybe in 5 years time I'll have it all :p
portelli has a lot of ivanko plates exactly like that... might be worth asking him where he got them from, u may get a deal if u say he sent you... but dont get your hopes up lol

Australianbarbellco is the official Ivanko distributor for Aus

They're costing themselves (and therefore us) a bit of money though in the way they get their Ivanko gear though

bugger....
with no "ivanko" stamped in them.. maybe they're a black version of IE plates? (that someone got made up as demo plates?)

the ad says E-Z lift plates, and "patented E-Z lift plate design"

LOL
Inspection
Assets in this sale are New or Demo. There is no Inspection available
Conditions of Sale
These Assets are New and Demo. Inspection is Highly Recommended Prior to Bidding, Description & Photos Should Be Used as a Guide Only
have sent email requesting ID of the items...

Last edited:
Yeah, Grays are dodgy (sometimes they charge you commision on commision!), I'm going to get a pair to see if there any good.

I tell you what though there are some 10mm leather belts in some of these auctions that are good and go off cheap.

the deal...
Thank you for your email

That is correct the photo listed online is just for a guide of the item, the item being sold is not an Ivanko brand weight plate. As the items are ‘New’ they are packaged so I am unable to take a photo of the item.

Kind Regards,
Natalie Welzel

Yep, Grays can be quite dodgy, they often list the original RRP of several year old electrical goods which would now be worth bugger all.

Yep, Grays can be quite dodgy, they often list the original RRP of several year old electrical goods which would now be worth bugger all.

They were warned of this, so now they also used ORP, in substitute for RRP.
- You will still find both though,

(ORP I think stands for Original Retail Price?)

Example : RRP for this bench $1700 !!
No Brand or anything

New Multi Bench commercial strength machines gym RRP $1700 Auction (0004-7103861) | GraysOnline Australia

Grays are a rip, and most people realise that now, they used to be good for wine, but even now, I can find better deals in store.