• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jason Huh - Training

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Jason Huh talks about philosophy of constant tension when training - never knew what to think about this....but a huge fan of the guy and mind give it a crack with acouple of exercises when training arms tomorrow....

He has more of a "classic" physique which I think looks great...big fan!

Part 1:

Breaking Down the Huh Rep - Part One

Part 2:

Breaking Down the Huh Rep - Part Two! Starring Jason Huh

img_10761280700464.jpg

Jason-Huh9.jpg

how do you know?

Yo can just tell when someone is using synthol...it looks fake (of course lol)...but its a smooth area...his calfs are fairly shredded...they cant looked "shredded" if there is oil in them...

Yo can just tell when someone is using synthol...it looks fake (of course lol)...but its a smooth area...his calfs are fairly shredded...they cant looked "shredded" if there is oil in them...

i think its more obvious when you abuse synthol. When using correctly its not obvious

His right calf is the one, he's not on his toes.
It's just the separation from the two calf muscles ie soleus and gastrocnemius.

His dad used to be a bodybuilder, I can't find the photo I was thinking of but his brother is still very young and fucking swole as well.

jasonhuhfamily.jpg

His dad used to be a bodybuilder, I can't find the photo I was thinking of but his brother is still very young and fucking swole as well.

jasonhuhfamily.jpg

Yea his brother looks sick!

I remember when Jason won the USA Mr.Teen - there was alot of buzz around him...def always had the potentional to become pro....

I think he will do fairly well this year (and coming years) - but it might be awhile till we see him on the Mr.O stage with the new rules I think...

Will be keen to see if he can bring up his conditioning for his next show..

Yeah propbably, so did he advise his sons to jump on board as well or what?

I would say he would of showed them the way and what to do etc....reallly havnt heard anything about it tho....like 99% of pros...they dont talk about it...