• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DMAA lawsuit

Whether it's dangerous or not, it's only a matter of time before it's banned outright, although there's no evidence that it affects you either way.

I really dont see the point in taking such a strong stim all the time...abit of caffeine and im good to go...

it's only in california, one state out of 52 in america , and on top of that it's in america until we start seeing action in Australia you have nothing to worry about

The action is only about misleading advertising , that sort of thing happens here in Australia all the time

I took it two times before a workout and haven't touched it since, because I workout late in the day I couldn't sleep and not to mention it gave me speed dick.

Haven't used the stuff directly, but there's some of it in jack3d. I've used jack3d about 3-4 times (in terms of tubs used). Haven't had any dick issues, in fact i'm toey as a roman sandle after a workout. No issues. Maybe in greater doses the effects are more prominent.

Haven't used the stuff directly, but there's some of it in jack3d. I've used jack3d about 3-4 times (in terms of tubs used). Haven't had any dick issues, in fact i'm toey as a roman sandle after a workout. No issues. Maybe in greater doses the effects are more prominent.

on the rave scene high doses of this stuff is used as a legal high , they call it herbal cocaine

Didn't know this at all. I'll look into it!

Alot of guys take it before they go out to get abit of buzz...I know alot of guys used to take 1MR when is was avaib in Aus....plus like I said DMAA is used to make speed...

Alot of guys take it before they go out to get abit of buzz...I know alot of guys used to take 1MR when is was avaib in Aus....plus like I said DMAA is used to make speed...

Lol seriously. I don't really notice anything from it. Definitely would not bother taking it before going out, would get more buzz from half a beer. Lol.

not really upto date on the drug scene , but i thought it was used to cut speed rather then to make speed

I am prettyy sure it is closley related to speed, it is a type of meth amphetamine, like pseudoephidrine, it will cause you to test positive to meth amphetamines in a road side or urine drug screen, to get the test to prove it wasn't meth amphetamine costs a few hundred $$$

I am prettyy sure it is closley related to speed, it is a type of meth amphetamine, like pseudoephidrine, it will cause you to test positive to meth amphetamines in a road side or urine drug screen, to get the test to prove it wasn't meth amphetamine costs a few hundred $$$

This would be no different from cold and flu tablets with pseudoephidrine... Which should show up on the test....

I would be interested to hear from somone that did test positive...

Didn't mythbusters do something were eating a poppy seed bread roll can cause a positive opium drug test.