• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ordering creatine from the US

Like I said, if you ask the wrong god for forgiveness, do you think they'll loon over it as a misdemeanor?

I shouldnt of said anything cause i dont wanna ruin this thread with an argument that will prove nothing. I have never had any doubts about my faith, you probably think thats silly but to each their own.

What is Cinnamon there for anyway??? :confused:

Its been claimed that a compound in cinnamon 'acts like insulin' however this has only been looked at in diabetics i believe. I do not believe it has been looked at in normal people.

Relevance to that would be maybe be insulins effects on creatine and skeletal muscle absorbtion.

Thats just a guess. Its not a bad thing to have.

Its been claimed that a compound in cinnamon 'acts like insulin' however this has only been looked at in diabetics i believe. I do not believe it has been looked at in normal people.

Relevance to that would be maybe be insulins effects on creatine and skeletal muscle absorbtion.

Thats just a guess. Its not a bad thing to have.

mmmm thanks mate! i'll put some cinnamon on my oats :p

I shouldnt of said anything cause i dont wanna ruin this thread with an argument that will prove nothing.

I have never had any doubts about my faith, you probably think thats silly but to each their own.

Feel free to drop into the what god do you believe in thread and share some of your thoughts. It's pretty much a thread to see Which god you believe in and why. Do you believe in Yahweh? Allah? Thor? Wotan? Zeus? Isis? Osiris? Loki? Odin? Mithra? Lolth? Aphrodite? Poseidon? Cronos? Horus? Beddru? Krishna? Zarathustra? Baal? Dagon? Dionysus? Enki? Gaia? Helios? Hermes? Marduk? Quetzalcoatl? Ra? Seti? Vishnu? Shiva? Xenu? Akuma? Raiden? Gekka? Bumba? Eshu? Jupiter? Romulus? Ilia? Venus? Abaangui? Ewah? Imhotep? Periboriwa? Dagda? Ishtar? Baldur? Tyr? Quetzalcoatl? Ixchel? Qi-Lin? Dievas? Adonis? Xanthus? Kali? Akka? Anubis? Sif? Mercury? Juno? Brahma? Frith? Eric Clapton? Or one of tens of thousands of others? What makes you think you've chosen the right diety ?

Not that it makes a single shred of diference to anything....I spent the first 23 years of my life heavily involved in the church. I must admit I do find that you've 'never questioned your faith' unusual. But I guess most faiths encourage not doubting their leaders. It's a cool method of mind control.

You forgot Hitler, that motherfucker had people running shit blindly. People were as devoted if not more devoted to him then any of tbe hundreds of

You forgot Hitler, that motherfucker had people running shit blindly. People were as devoted if not more devoted to him then any of tbe hundreds of

well yeah and no. We know hitler was around. Well, know as much as we can. Nobody can absolutely know anything. That's the result of the absolute (or universal) truth

An absolute truth (sometimes called a universal truth), is an unalterable and permanent fact. The concept of absolute truths - what they are and whether they exist - has been debated among many different groups of people. Philosophers have waded in the muck of defining absolute truth for millennia. For example, Plato believed that absolute truth existed, but that truth on earth was merely a shadow of great forms of absolute truth existing in the universe. Alternatively, many believe in relative truths, where facts may vary depending on the circumstances.

Hitler would be a better god to chose in, in the sense that we have more evidence to support his existance than....Thor for example.

That and the fact that he did something/anything as well whether you take it as positive or negative he got shit done.

300415_277246232288456_117426318270449_1264309_5665603_n.jpg

^^^ Sums it up nicely.

I also have reason to believe based on events and dogma within the bible to worship some of my friends instead of god. What kind of loving being inflicts an infinite amount of pain and suffering onto somebody for finite crimes which they could avoid or overlook. What kind of beig instructs people to attack villages and to take the virgins as their wives? What kind of being protes slavery? A 'loving' one?