• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ordering creatine from the US

Oni,

Creatine loading has been long been debated. I have not supplemented (any type of) creatine for a pretty long time. Any evidence I could give would only be antedotal and therefore meaningful but does not carry a lot of weight.

Many studies have been done to get to the bottom of the effectiveness of loading. Please find below an abstract of one such study.

Muscle creatine loading in men
E. Hultman, K. Soderlund J. A. Timmons, G. Cederblad, P. L. Greenhaff

The effect of dietary creatine and supplementation on skeletal muscle creatine accumulation and subsequent degradation and on urinary creatinine excretion was investigated in 31 male subjects who ingested creatine in different quantities over varying time periods.

Muscle total creatine concentration increased by approximately 20% after 6 days of creatine supplementation at a rate of 20 g/day. This elevated concentration was maintained when supplementation was continued at a rate of 2 g/day for a further 30 days.

In the absence of 2 g/day supplementation, total creatine concentration gradually declined, such that 30 days after the cessation of supplementation the concentration was no different from the presupplementation value. During this period, urinary creatinine excretion was correspondingly increased.

A similar, but more gradual, 20% increase in muscle total creatine concentration was observed over a period of 28 days when supplementation was undertaken at a rate of 3 g/day.

In conclusion, a rapid way to "creatine load" human skeletal muscle is to ingest 20 g of creatine for 6 days. This elevated tissue concentration can then be maintained by ingestion of 2 g/day thereafter. The ingestion of 3 g creatine/day is in the long term likely to be as effective at raising tissue levels as this higher dose.

The study was done in 1996.

Last edited:
It doesn't make me stronger but instead turns my 5RM into my 5x5RM with about a 2.5kg increase on my 5RM lol

Oh lord, another gem. You didnt get stronger but you increased the weight and volume.
Why the fuck cant l embed pictures anymore, its saying theres too many characters.

It doesn't make me stronger but instead turns my 5RM into my 5x5RM with about a 2.5kg increase on my 5RM

If you added 2.5kg onto your 5RM, then I think it's fair to say you got stronger. Perhaps you psyched yourself up to move a bit more weight than before.

Oh lord, another gem. You didnt get stronger but you increased the weight and volume.
Why the fuck cant l embed pictures anymore, its saying theres too many characters.

I was just going to leave that one alone...but you picked up on it...lolol :p

It doesn't make me stronger but instead turns my 5RM into my 5x5RM with about a 2.5kg increase on my 5RM lol
37-intredasting.jpg

^^^ Had to re quote it with this pic.

If you added 2.5kg onto your 5RM, then I think it's fair to say you got stronger. Perhaps you psyched yourself up to move a bit more weight than before.

That was just ordinary strength gain that I was getting before though. Rephrase it as "no extra strength gain than usual"

Oh well...help doesn't exist anyway....if it does....I'll be right beside you....man I've done some bad stuff!!

Incorrect. You can kill and rape many people and all you have to do is ask god for forgiveness and you will be going to heaven again. Makes sense doesnt it.................................................................

If it makes everyone feel any better l lost it when l saw that pic for the first time.

Incorrect. You can kill and rape many people and all you have to do is ask god for forgiveness and you will be going to heaven again. Makes sense doesnt it.................................................................

If it makes everyone feel any better l lost it when l saw that pic for the first time.

I don't know which god to ask for forgiveness. If I ask god 'A' for forgiveness, when the real god 'B' is the right one....i'm going to be in serious trouble. If I ask ALL gods, thn i'll be (fairly) accused of having other gods which is probably a recipe for disaster.

In that regard you're screwed either way. Praise Allah and Jesus will fuck you up, praise the lord and allah's going to wreck you.

I don't know which god to ask for forgiveness. If I ask god 'A' for forgiveness, when the real god 'B' is the right one....i'm going to be in serious trouble. If I ask ALL gods, thn i'll be (fairly) accused of having other gods which is probably a recipe for disaster.

Obviously you are not religous, which is fine, its your choice to make and ive got no problem with that at all but just so you know people who do have faith and are religous have no doubt whatsoever who they should be asking for forgiveness, whethor its god A,B or Z , they know.

Obviously you are not religous, which is fine, its your choice to make and ive got no problem with that at all but just so you know people who do have faith and are religous have no doubt whatsoever who they should be asking for forgiveness, whethor its god A,B or Z , they know.

Like I said, if you ask the wrong god for forgiveness, do you think they'll loon over it as a misdemeanor?