• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Simpsons 500th episode

wingman

Super M0derator
This snippet made me laugh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DwkzeWz5c]The Simpsons - Jerk Off - YouTube[/ame]

lol...

I love the Simpons...used to watch it allll the time! They just seemed to go abit weird...and they werent funny anymore...Id love to get a few Simpons seasons and just have a full weekend watching them....bring back good memories lol:p

Yeah, I don't watch it much these days. It stopped getting funny after a couple of seasons.

That line in that clip i posted made me laugh though.

How long has it been running for now? 20 years?

Think I might go get acouple of seasons and watch them this weekend :p

cool clip. I still love the simpsons. I really think homer is actually a great Dad even though he frequently makes poor choices. He's such a kind and wonderful character....he's just been dealt a bad hand of cards which has effected how he deals with conflict.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpNtbyz3DEE&feature=related]Homer Punches Lenny - YouTube[/ame]

ahaha yeah the older eps are much funnier..

...mmmm....not sure how to embed vid? D'OH!

[YOUTUBE]R4i8SpNgzA4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: