• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how often do you hit the gym

:eek: you can't be serious...

When do you work?

What could you possibly be doing all that time??

3 days a week at the gym doing weights (back + legs, chest + bi's and shoulders + tris) on alternate days as I am trying to include core every session for my sore back, followed by some cardio. That would usually be intervals on the treadmill or rowing.

2-3 days a week here at home doing laps in the pool (swimming around 500-1km depending on the stroke), walking or cycling.

So thats 5-6 days a week I am always doing something. There is a small gym here at the apartment block and if I miss out on my gym I will usually grab my parnters free weights or go to this gym, do some work and body weight stuff.

And now I have to train my whole body but my upper legs. Thanks! And I now can't be fatty Dave, Trent will be pissed he likes a little cushioning.

if you want toned legs just use the pink dumbbells and do some dumbbell 1/4 squats, great for toning, but only if you have time after 7 hours of curls/calves because girls dont like legs.

And now I have to train my whole body but my upper legs. Thanks! And I now can't be fatty Dave, Trent will be pissed he likes a little cushioning.

whatever u do dont lose dat dere ass.. or the relationship is over.
yes im a superficial prick.

3 days/week weight training with my trainer (back, legs, arms, chest, yada yada on alternate days)
2 - 3 days/week conditioning/interval cardio which includes kettlebells, bootcamp and optional extra short 3rd session.

So usually 5-6 times per week. I don't go near treadmills, stationary bikes, ellipticals, or rowing machines if I can help it. Bores me senseless after 30 seconds.

Not allowed to run at the moment unless it's just short interval sprints as I'm trying to gain a lot of LBM and my body fat is already very low.
Driving me nuts right now as a nice 30 min run really clears my head :-(

Last edited: