• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how to do curls in the squat rack

Ha ha ha yes no wonder people get so angry with me at the gym - the mono lift is really a bicep curls rack so that you don't have to walk out the curls lol
lol about the only good use for a mono :D:p (waits for hams to comment)

u know your hardcore when you cant walk out your curls....

say-ernie-would-you-like-some-ice-cream-sherbert.jpg

I did something terrible this morning - did my heavy sets in the squat rack then the barbell was set up with 5's each side in the power rack and curled in that aswell.....

u mad?

I did something terrible this morning - did my heavy sets in the squat rack then the barbell was set up with 5's each side in the power rack and curled in that aswell.....

u mad?

Slaughter a baby goat, do three star jumps, say 3 hail Mary's and you'll be forgiven.

Is Bert lacking in side delts or does he just have fully sick trapz that overshadow the delts? If he doesn't lose that skivvy, we may never know.

That brow that Ernie's got in your avatar gives him a fierce look that disturbs me. I'm used to him looking more loveable, like that pic you posted before (where he's got no eyebrows btw).

Is Bert lacking in side delts or does he just have fully sick trapz that overshadow the delts? If he doesn't lose that skivvy, we may never know.

he overdoses testosterone and needs to start using gh, this will bring up his delts