• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Myself, some mates, my brother... jerk circle, does that count?

but..a girl would have to be pretty dirty/weird for a threesome with 2 blokes...

Its got to be a play thing, just friends etc, I dont recomend any of the individuals having a relationship with one of the other participants. it would just end up too messy.

Me and a flat mate tag teamed, the hot chick down the road. no exageration, super cute!

We were all just chattin about stuff, in my room, sex came up,.. asked if she would ever try a three some, she said maybe,.... how about now?....we all paused, she said Ok.. fun ensued... :)

NO HOMO... lol

Adrien, why think like that???? were all human, and have similar desires, that attitude is so oldd fasioned, women are sexual creatures aswell, let them play without the labels.

Last edited:
Never had one, but 2 of my mates have, and both ended long term relationships because of it, both ended up with the other girl LOL. I'm still friends with them to this day but it was a bit awkward at first as I was told the story of what happened before meeting the 'new' person, and my wife is still friends with the original girls. I think its best left for people who are not in a relationship and are just having sexual relations with others for nothing more than fun/good times, than if the opportunity arose it would be nothing more than a sexual encounter.

G

wow thats horrible, thanks for sharing that.. thats so bad!

Its got to be a play thing, just friends etc, I dont recomend any of the individuals having a relationship with one of the other participants. it would just end up too messy.

Me and a flat mate tag teamed, the hot chick down the road. no exageration, super cute!

We were all just chattin about stuff, in my room, sex came up,.. asked if she would ever try a three some, she said maybe,.... how about now?....we all paused, she said Ok.. fun ensued... :)

NO HOMO... lol

Adrien, why think like that???? were all human, and have similar desires, that attitude is so oldd fasioned, women are sexual creatures aswell, let them play without the labels.

that was homo

I think most girls love cock alot more than they say they do...its normally if your a bad root that they say no lol...

Saying that though...if I know of a chick who has been with more than 1 dude at a time I will not go there...well I prob would lol...but I couldnt date her....

What about a guy that sleeps with two girls?
look at it this way...
if a key can open lots of locks.... its a pretty good key right?
but if a lock can be opened by lots of keys... its a pretty shit lock.