• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Been offered a few opportunities with some of my missus mates.

As awesome as it would be, and as much as I wanted to (missus doesn't) not sure it would be worth the risk on our relationship.

Seeing as Im going to be with her until jesus carries me to the pearly gates, I'm thinking my ship has sailed :(.

Never had a 3some but had a 4some ( 7 years ago). It was realy weird how it came to pass. All where freinds I was dating 1 the other was an ex that was still upset about the break up and the other was ex's best freind. All came home drunk after a girls night on the town, I was raped lol. It never happened again lol.

is that you and 3 chicks or one of 2 of each?

That is awesome.

What did you learn from that experience?

As for Mocha "just do it and get it over and done with".

Devante.

Twice, in my 20's - both 2 girls on me. Both lesbian couples (or Bi, in most cases). I knew them all well. A lot of work for the guy balancing the inevitable jealousy that springs up - you have to tread very carefully and have a plan on the fulfilment part of the event.

The fantasy, IMHO, is FAR more enjoyable than the actual act. Now, with 20 years experience later, I'd like to try it again just to see if that's still the case though. :)

is that you and 3 chicks or one of 2 of each?

That is awesome.

What did you learn from that experience?

As for Mocha "just do it and get it over and done with".

Devante.

It was myself and 3 chicks lol. As for what did I learn, never screw a jelous ex with you're current GF it was hell to pay the next day lol. Plus bedding 3 chicks at the same time is very very exhausting :D

LOL @ Dave

My wife and I have been approached a few times by female friends of friends but never acted on it, to be honest I don't think I'd want to do it, I'd feel very uncomfortable smashing a chick in front of my wife while making out like I wasn't enjoying it :cool:

Twice, in my 20's - both 2 girls on me. Both lesbian couples (or Bi, in most cases). I knew them all well. A lot of work for the guy balancing the inevitable jealousy that springs up - you have to tread very carefully and have a plan on the fulfilment part of the event.

The fantasy, IMHO, is FAR more enjoyable than the actual act. Now, with 20 years experience later, I'd like to try it again just to see if that's still the case though. :)

This.

The fantasy > the act. But you wouldn't turn it down. I've had several offers - was actually probably only a year ago. One was mint, the other was fat. As soon as I turned away the one with the larger net weight, it was game over. That's what being sober does to you.

On the Q of doing it while you were in a relationship - watch the Lou Theroux documentary on swingers. You need to be in a mentally "right" situation for it to work.

On the Q of doing it while you were in a relationship - watch the Lou Theroux documentary on swingers. You need to be in a mentally "right" situation for it to work.
i saw that on tv once..... the scuba suit with a dildo attached to the face kinda freaked me out a bit.... :eek:

I was close once in my younger years, had one skank tending to my lower body while her friend undressed, it was go-time then the friends phone rang and had to leave. YES... I was mad.

Those days are over, I have a sensible lady now so no screwing around.

PS - strong sloot thread.

We went through ivf and I was in the room while the doctor inserted the egg. Does that count as a threesome lol

Never had a 3some but had a 4some ( 7 years ago). It was realy weird how it came to pass. All where freinds I was dating 1 the other was an ex that was still upset about the break up and the other was ex's best freind. All came home drunk after a girls night on the town, I was raped lol. It never happened again lol.

How's that for 'closure'... Ha!