• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oasis active

Exactly, and chances are 95% of guys that see a chick they think is smoking , don't have the balls to approach and ask for it.

Ahh gotchya, in that case normally that 'smoking hot chick' hasn't had anyone come up to her all night because everyone else is in the same boat of "holy shit, she's way too good for me".

I actually don't think any girl is too good for me. I just don't really go up and talk to chicks much at all. Plus, I always feel like those 10/10 girls are just going to be stuck up anyway.

In my experience they generally aren't.

It's the girls that think they are 10/10 ( when really they are a 6 at best ) that are stuck up, even then, just roll with it. If you get blown out, who cares

Sorry to hear pistachio.

But u ain't gonna find rsvpmilf.com or some shit lol.

Just root a lot till u get it out of your system then find good girls at mates BBQ's work functions etc where people don't have walls up.

Go out for a while and get your head on straight THEN just begin to think about a new relationship. You've just come out of a long term thing and jumping straight into another is not going to help, get set with yourself and give it some time. Maybe tap a few of the girls who rip your top off at clubs, just don't date them. Nothing wrong with being on your own for a bit.

Go out for a while and get your head on straight THEN just begin to think about a new relationship. You've just come out of a long term thing and jumping straight into another is not going to help, get set with yourself and give it some time. Maybe tap a few of the girls who rip your top off at clubs, just don't date them. Nothing wrong with being on your own for a bit.

^^^ This.

Time to focus on yourself mate! - thats what I did after my 3 1/2 yr relationship ended last year...was the best thing I ever did...just focus on yourself....go online if you want but look as it as something fun and maybe to just get some hook ups.

Time to step up training!!! YEAAAAA BUDDDDDY

I actually don't think any girl is too good for me. I just don't really go up and talk to chicks much at all. Plus, I always feel like those 10/10 girls are just going to be stuck up anyway.

I'm sorry to hear about that; any break up takes a little
out of you. I'm sure you'll ignore all my suggestions below BUT
I'll dish it anyway.

Why don't you become excellent at being 'single'
without "chasing tail"!!! Looks like you are trying to disguise
your discomfort of breaking up with getting laid without working
on-yourself.

It's similar to the 'alcoholic trying to take prescription medication
to mask his/her withdrawal symptoms.

All the video clips posted by the all the AFC's are well lame! The new
'hammer' has become to run 'sets'..

One wise master said: "Wins are temporary; contentment in yourself is ever lasting".

Thanks
Devante.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about that; any break up takes a little
out of you. I'm sure you'll ignore all my suggestions below BUT
I'll dish it anyway.

Why don't you become excellent at being 'single'
without "chasing tail"!!! Looks like you are trying to disguise
your discomfort of breaking up with getting laid without working
on-yourself.

It's similar to the 'alcoholic trying to take prescription medication
to mask his/her withdrawal symptoms.

All the video clips posted by the all the AFC's are well lame! The new
'hammer' has become to run 'sets'..

One wise master said: "Wins are temporary; contentment in yourself is ever lasting".

Thanks
Devante.

This was my first proper relationship and first breakup. It has taken more than a little out of me. It has hit me much, much harder than I thought it would.

I am really, really struggling at work today.

I'm not even chasing sympathy either, cos I brought this all on myself. People who don't know me that well (guys I talk to at the gym and at work etc) keep saying I shouldn't go back, not realising that the only reason the relationship didn't work was because of me.

This girl is totally in love with me, but is so damaged from the relationship that she doesn't think she can ever be with me.

That is pretty fucked up right there.

I'm not even chasing sympathy either, cos I brought this all on myself. People who don't know me that well (guys I talk to at the gym and at work etc) keep saying I shouldn't go back, not realising that the only reason the relationship didn't work was because of me.

This girl is totally in love with me, but is so damaged from the relationship that she doesn't think she can ever be with me.

That is pretty fucked up right there.

Thats nearly the hardest thing to deal with - knowing she loves you, knowing your the one that fucked things up and her being so over it that she wont get back with you....the best thing to do mate is maybe just leave it...if she is 100% sure she does not want you then the sooner you start to move on the better...I have been through acouple of bad break-ups in my time and the best thing to do is just move on...if she wants you then she will come back...dont be an ass to her during the break up coz you might fuck it up even more...just give her space, let things be and focus on yourself and try not to dwell on things to much!

Important point from a relationship fuckeruperer. If you screwed it up yourself, completel yourself, then maybe it is best you are on your own to get things sorted and learn from your mistakes. It does get easier with time too, remember that.

just checked out oasis active. That rolling screen full of member photos is like some sort of scary circus freakshow! rofl
Crikey... even going to metro city on fridays you can do better (but not much).

Anyways if you are still not over your last relationship, and it doesnt sound like you are, then I would strongly advise diving headfirst to another one straight away. Entering into a relationship with lots of baggage doesnt do anyone justice and you won't be able to help but make mental and emotional comparisons between new girl and old girl all the time.

Important point from a relationship fuckeruperer. If you screwed it up yourself, completel yourself, then maybe it is best you are on your own to get things sorted and learn from your mistakes. It does get easier with time too, remember that.

just checked out oasis active. That rolling screen full of member photos is like some sort of scary circus freakshow! rofl
Crikey... even going to metro city on fridays you can do better (but not much).

Anyways if you are still not over your last relationship, and it doesnt sound like you are, then I would strongly advise diving headfirst to another one straight away. Entering into a relationship with lots of baggage doesnt do anyone justice and you won't be able to help but make mental and emotional comparisons between new girl and old girl all the time.

I know I know.

But I've been single my whole life apart from this last relationship, and I've never wanted to be single.

It's like some kind of running joke. The number of times I get "I can't believe you are single" from both girls and guys is ridiculous. Of course, the girls that say it are always in relationships.

I need a distraction, the problem is that things that I normally enjoy or would normally distract me aren't doing shit. I kinda feel like I need to hook up as a distraction, but at the same time, when I go out I just don't feel like picking up.

generally speaking the first relationship you have is the hardest
and that is why most end. Its like on the job training, nothing you
can study for.