• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oasis active

they dont really show there failures

and whos to say the girls werent told to be like that?

Man there are heaps of failures, watch the one with them on the news.

Jason gets shutdown heaps.

It's ok Liam, keep sipping your hatorade lol

There is a local forum called TheFrat , dudes just meet up to play sets.

It is all for fun guys, for some reason people have this huge phobia of talking to girls ..

Goto hippie club on a Tuesday night, leedy or bar1 on wednesday and gold bar on thursday. Then night out on the town friday and saturday night and cap off your bender with a sunday sesh. Sorted.

haha, very good indeed. not sure about leedy bar on wednesday though, thats breakwater day. friday night was rise night but now thats closed so have to resort to metros.

Kindred?

meh anyone can have game. I give props to guys that have hot girls, you the ones when other guys say " he's punching above his weight with that one ".

Also i've got a face like a smashed crab and my ex was pretty decent looks wise... Got it quite a lot that i was punching above my weight until they talked to her for an extended period of time....

Theres truth to the whole personality over looks thing... I wen't the other way around and got nothing out of it.

Also,

you're in luck

May 26, 2012: Perth, Australia

That is RSD Hot seat 2.

Want to learn the game, learn from the best there is brother!

Honestly dude, I don't want to be like that tho. I just want to find myself a gf

Scratch what l said about Bar 120 then...

Just be your normal self, how hard is that? It's better then going on pick up forums trying to improve your 'game' to run on a girl.