• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Breakfast Ideas pls.

2 or 3 eggs, fried in olive oil is good
Satuted spinach

WPC shake. 1 or two scoops.

Polenta with a egg on top, natty greek yougurt mixed in

Oats...Sometimes I cant stand sweet oats in the morn. Might cook some up with milk and salt. Yum

Depends what I am in the mood for! If you are having problems stomaching breakfast, something small would be good. Lately I have been having (for quick, small breakfasts):

- Eggs and cottage cheese on wholegrain/rye toast
- Barley + oatmeal porridge (quick microwave version by Goodness superfoods which you can get at Woolies) and I toss a handful of nuts, seeds + dried fruit in at the end.

On days when I am cooking for my other half and housemates, I try to make it special.

- Eggs with spinach and feta.. sometimes mushroom
- Choc protein pancakes with cottage cheese and fruit

Other than that, people have already suggested shakes which you could do whatever you want with! I have known a few people to also dislike eggs in the morning and also some people find yoghurt hard to handle too, so maybe skip out on that in your shake and replace with a frozen banana to keep it thick and creamy. My dad used to make banana shakes for me when I was a kid with only frozen banana and milk - still the best I think, so thick and creamy.

I barely ever cook with any extra fats and if I do its only a little olive oil.

If you didn't read Max's thread here are some main points for you:

1. Metabolism doesn't drop until about 60h of fasting and sometimes even longer
2. As long as you hit your intake of calories and macronutrients your gains won't be comprised.
3. Not eating breakfast can improve calorie intake control for a lot of people (see point 2 for importance)
4-999. Refer to point 2 because that is the most important point.

So if you can't stomach breakfast in the morning then just wait until mid morning for your first meal.Nothing wrong with waiting a few hours.