• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Band of Brothers

walt

DuffProteinMan
One of my favourite mini-series ever. The pacific wasn't as good.

Who else is a fan?

ps. if you haven't watched it you should.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehwsOL04og]Band of Brothers Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, it's brilliant. I did enjoy the Pacific but it was nowhere near as good.
Band of Brothers is based on a book of the same name written by Steven Ambrose, you should read it I you haven't already. His other books, Citizen Soldiers and D-Day are also awesome.

Yep HUGE fan of this! - watched it acouple of times...as you guys said the pacific wasnt as good...I have always been a big fan of war movies, or learning about war...love seeing things about world war 2 (Mainly the fighting in europe) and also vietnam....would love to see them make one about vietnam...would be epic!

Yep HUGE fan of this! - watched it acouple of times...as you guys said the pacific wasnt as good...I have always been a big fan of war movies, or learning about war...love seeing things about world war 2 (Mainly the fighting in europe) and also vietnam....would love to see them make one about vietnam...would be epic!

i think it will be a while to make another one.

There is one set in modern day warfare that is very similar to band of brothers what ive head, i just forget the name.

Awesome series. Probably one of favourite ever. Managed to borrow the DVD's about 8 years ago from a friend and watched the whole lot in 2 days when I had my appendix out.
Enemy at the Gates is another good one.
I agree The Pacific was a letdown.

Dude, thanks for reminding me, good series, was hopeign the pacific would have more about Aussies in it.

'enemy at the gates' was on last night, fuck thats a good movie.

Thinking about buying the pacific and re-watching it...I sort of half-ass watched it last time....

i think it will be a while to make another one.

There is one set in modern day warfare that is very similar to band of brothers what ive head, i just forget the name.

Generation Kill
It's also brilliant. If you like war movies and the like, especially stuff from the grunts perspective then you'll enjoy it.

^^ Definitely one of my favorite movies, no matter how many times i;ve seen it.

and yes, 'Generation Kill' randomly got half the first season off a mate a while ago. Is it still going? Will have to re-watch it too.

Generation Kill was awesome as was Band of Brothers, but not so much the Pacific.

Other good movies/shows

oldy but a goodie, ANZACS

Beneath Hill 60
Breaker Morant
The Lighthorseman
Bravo Two Zero

Generation Kill was awesome as was Band of Brothers, but not so much the Pacific.

Other good movies/shows

oldy but a goodie, ANZACS

Beneath Hill 60
Breaker Morant
The Lighthorseman
Bravo Two Zero

Didnt think much of Beneath Hill 60....was expecting it to be an epic movie...was abit of a let down!