• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice about upcoming cycle..

Synthesis

Hi guys/girls,

New here, but would like some local help and advice.

Going to be starting my next cycle soon but wanting to nut out what exactly ill be running and how much of it.

I have:

20ml Test E 250mg/ml
30ml Tren A 75mg/ml
10ml Deca 250mg/ml

I've read its bad to run Tren and Deca together, but dont know the reason why, and It's just sitting there being wasted.. im kind of up in the air to run it all together and here is what im thinking

1-10 500MG Test E EW
2-10 300mg Tren E EW
1-10 250MG Deca EW

.25ml liquid arimidex ED

PCT

Arimidex .25 EOD
CEL Formestane Topical

Week 1: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 2: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 3: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day
Week 4: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day

I can also get my hands on HCG, ive heard to run 500ui daily for 10 days after cycle??

My concerns are if my test ratio is high enough? do I run deca or not and if my PCT will be OK?

Im worried about crashing and getting 'tren dick' perhaps i should not use Arimidex too often during cycle so as not to kill too much estrogen levels?

Thanks in advance,

Synthesis

Last edited:
How many cycles have you done, and what were they?

Have you used Tren a before?

What youve written doesnt really work.

How many cycles have you done, and what were they?

Have you used Tren a before?

What youve written doesnt really work.

2 cycles before, the 1st one was just test e low dose 250mg week x10 weeks to see how my body reacted. 2nd cycle was test e and sus at 500mg each per week for 8 weeks put on a nice size and stacked with 30mg dbol daily. (never running oral dbol again though too harsh on the liver)

Haven't used tren or deca before.

What would you suggest regarding what will work?

Run the test down at 400mg for 12 weeks instead of 500mg for 10 if you are running the deca at 10 weeks.

Deca is very long estered and suppresive, run the test e for an extra two weeks and by the time PCT starts youl already be off it for 4 weeks, will make recovery easier. 250mg of Deca per week is also considered a low dose, I would personally not go under 300mg.

Another thing, if you are using HCG, your best of to use it on cycle whilst you are suppressed, some people will have different opinions but it has been said that HCG during PCT can affect recovery - something about LH and not being needed therefore not produced which is not what you want.

If I was you I would be running something like this with what you got... if you can grab yourself another bottle of deca - get some clomid and/or nolva aswell. Assuming you did not get gyno on your previous cycles? Deca can cause gyno through a different route, prolactin which you should grab some caber to have on hand - Nolva or Clomid wont stop gyno from prolcatin/progesterone.

Week 1-12: Test @ 400mg
Week 1 - 10: Deca @ 300mg

Some people run both Nolva and Clomid, some run just one. Most people have different opinions.

Last edited:
Run the test down at 400mg for 12 weeks instead of 500mg for 10 if you are running the deca at 10 weeks.

Deca is very long estered and suppresive, run the test e for an extra two weeks and by the time PCT starts youl already be off it for 4 weeks, will make recovery easier. 250mg of Deca per week is also considered a low dose, I would personally not go under 300mg.

Another thing, if you are using HCG, your best of to use it on cycle whilst you are suppressed, some people will have different opinions but it has been said that HCG during PCT can affect recovery - something about LH and not being needed therefore not produced which is not what you want.

If I was you I would be running something like this with what you got... if you can grab yourself another bottle of deca - get some clomid and/or nolva aswell. Assuming you did not get gyno on your previous cycles? Deca can cause gyno through a different route, prolactin which you should grab some caber to have on hand - Nolva or Clomid wont stop gyno from prolcatin/progesterone.

Week 1-12: Test @ 400mg
Week 1 - 10: Deca @ 300mg

Some people run both Nolva and Clomid, some run just one. Most people have different opinions.

Ok so don't use the tren??

I have 30 nolva tabs here, and have arimidex too very soon. Haven't heard of caber? But also have DHEA and Bulgarian Tribulus if that is of any use.

Last edited:
2 cycles before, the 1st one was just test e low dose 250mg week x10 weeks to see how my body reacted. 2nd cycle was test e and sus at 500mg each per week for 8 weeks put on a nice size and stacked with 30mg dbol daily. (never running oral dbol again though too harsh on the liver)

Haven't used tren or deca before.

What would you suggest regarding what will work?

What results did you get from 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks?

3rd cycle? Only 10 weeks?
Enjoy losing your size & condition when you come off
PCT is a scam, what is the point of doing this cycle if you're going to shrink back down to your natural limit again when you come off and run PCT lol?
I can understand someone running PCT on the first or even second cycle or if they are going to come off for an extended period of time but third cycle? In a few months you'll be the same size as when you started and it will be a waste of hormones and more importantly your money. Whoever invented PCT was a fucking genius lol and sites such as steroid.com propagate this shit because they own sister companies that sell hormones and make double money from selling hcg, clomid, nolva etc

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders

1 - 8 test 300mg from 150mg twice a week.
1 - 8 tren 250mg from 50mg mon to friday.

enjoy

What results did you get from 250mg of test per week for 10 weeks?

Well that was my first cycle, and i weighed a measly 68kg back then, in hind sight i probably didn't even need it, my weight went up to 77kg, while some of that was body fat, most of it was muscle, i probably would have gained that anyway as I had only been training 1 year before i started, being honest will probably get me flamed but its a learning curve i guess.

PCT is a scam, what is the point of doing this cycle if you're going to shrink back down to your natural limit again when you come off and run PCT lol?
I can understand someone running PCT on the first or even second cycle or if they are going to come off for an extended period of time but third cycle? In a few months you'll be the same size as when you started and it will be a waste of hormones and more importantly your money. Whoever invented PCT was a fucking genius lol and sites such as steroid.com propagate this shit because they own sister companies that sell hormones and make double money from selling hcg, clomid, nolva etc

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders

So what your saying, it just run the course, no pct at all? Thats true is how i did my first ever low dose course, and it wasnt too bad. The stuff is ordered now so i might as well use it. Also you say only 10 weeks, ive read your only meant to stay on tren a max of 12 weeks?

1 - 8 test 300mg from 150mg twice a week.
1 - 8 tren 250mg from 50mg mon to friday.

enjoy

Some good advice there. thank you!

why would you run pct only to shrink back down again??
Fitness models / bodybuilders never come off, they are addicts
doing one - two cycles a year will get you nowhere and is a waste of hormones

Of couse you need a PCT.

1-12 test E, 400-600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk
1-12 hcg

Have adex and caber on hand, I'd personally run it the whole way through. Prevention is better than a cure.

Pct nov 40/40/20/20 clo 100/100/50/50

Don't touch tren yet, especially Enanthate.

There is allot of bad advice in this thread, bar what Sticky just said. Pay attention OP. I still think people these days take way way way to much fkn shit. I have a mate that competes with nabba he is a big lean unit and he has never has taken anymore than a gram TOTAL of anything. Thats everything in the stack combined

If you aren't seeing results its you're nutrition, training, not enough recovery or to much fkn partying. This isn't directed at the OP just people that fall into this category.

You sir are a ******* lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish Oni was banned from the AAS forum.

I really hope nobody listens to him about this shit.

I really wish Oni was banned from the AAS forum.

I really hope nobody listens to him about this shit.

Please explain how I was wrong. I'm really keen to hear how you would make progress above your natural limits without staying on for the majority of the year and any negative effects doing so would give

How about you answer this one.

Where the op states he is at his natural limit?

Who does 2 cycles and isn't anywhere near their natural limit?
Who completes a cycle with test & deca and isn't over their natural limit?
Now I ask you again, why can't you stay on for years at a time? Which part of anything I said was untrue?

I would bet 75% of steroid abusers are no where near their natural limit, and I'd bet my right testical (not that it works anyway) that the OP is in that large percentage.

Just like you with your double oral only cycle....... Weighing less then most women.

I'm sorry little man, you have no weight in this sub forum - yea, the pun was intended.

Last edited:
I would bet 75% of steroid abusers are no where near their natural limit, and I'd bet my right testical (not that it works anyway) that the OP is in that large percentage.

Just like you with your double oral only cycle....... Weighing less then most women.

I'm sorry little man, you have no weight in this sub forum - yea, the pun was intended.

What's that Sticky? Nothing to back up what you're saying? Personal attacks to suit your points? Again?

I did my oral only cycle for competing in cycling, bodyweight or how much I could lift at the time was irrelevant, cry more