• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice about upcoming cycle..

3rd cycle? Only 10 weeks?
Enjoy losing your size & condition when you come off
PCT is a scam, what is the point of doing this cycle if you're going to shrink back down to your natural limit again when you come off and run PCT lol?
I can understand someone running PCT on the first or even second cycle or if they are going to come off for an extended period of time but third cycle? In a few months you'll be the same size as when you started and it will be a waste of hormones and more importantly your money. Whoever invented PCT was a fucking genius lol and sites such as steroid.com propagate this shit because they own sister companies that sell hormones and make double money from selling hcg, clomid, nolva etc

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders

1- The basis of this post, is that the OP is past his genetic limit.
If he is asking questions, I'm sure he is no where near his limit. So after he come off, why the fuck will he loose all his size.

2- pct is a scam? Since when?
Pct protocol are VERY well documented on the big named sites, and are recommended for anybody coming off a cycle that shuts down their HPTA.
Why? So the boards can get money? Lol. You are retarded. I suppose my endocrinologist has shares in the boards too. I suppose all the blood work that gets posted is forged too? By the boards lol.
Products that actually boost test production are essential if you want to keep your gains (or most of) post cycle as well as eating a shit load of food.

3- LH stops testicular dysfunction. Using the product keeps your nuts working, stops them shrinking, and reduces the risk of permanent damage, as well as making coming off cycle much easier on your body, as your natural testosterone production isn't wiped out.

4- ONI recommends that this guy stay on a gram a week long term.
HAHAHA, your an idiot. Why the fuck would you stay on a gram of gear?
Most bodybuilders and powerlifters that abuse steroids do stay on year after year, but most would use the blast and cruise protocol. That consists of 250mg a week of test, and then adding compounds in accordingly in the lead up to a show/comp. This will most likely land you on HRT, and it elevates the risk of becoming sterile. Especially if you don't use HCG....... You kniw, That product that is a scam you talked about earlier.

Please for the love of god, shrek, admin, ban this tool from this sub forum, or delete the sub forum.
It's just going to get filled with stupid and dangerous information.

1- The basis of this post, is that the OP is past his genetic limit.
If he is asking questions, I'm sure he is no where near his limit. So after he come off, why the fuck will he loose all his size.

Speculation

2- pct is a scam? Since when?
Pct protocol are VERY well documented on the big named sites, and are recommended for anybody coming off a cycle that shuts down their HPTA.
Why? So the boards can get money? Lol. You are retarded. I suppose my endocrinologist has shares in the boards too. I suppose all the blood work that gets posted is forged too? By the boards lol.
Products that actually boost test production are essential if you want to keep your gains (or most of) post cycle as well as eating a shit load of food.

big name sites all, ALL own sister steroid selling sites that push this idea so they can sell PCT & double hormones, they make money off people not making progress. It's needed if you're coming off, that's why your endo recommends it. But why in hell would you ever come off?

3- LH stops testicular dysfunction. Using the product keeps your nuts working, stops them shrinking, and reduces the risk of permanent damage, as well as making coming off cycle much easier on your body, as your natural testosterone production isn't wiped out.

Again, why would you come off hormones? No evidence to say being on for longer increases chance of permanent damage, but that is irrelevant anyway because why on earth would you come off?

4- ONI recommends that this guy stay on a gram a week long term.
HAHAHA, your an idiot. Why the fuck would you stay on a gram of gear?
Most bodybuilders and powerlifters that abuse steroids do stay on year after year, but most would use the blast and cruise protocol. That consists of 250mg a week of test, and then adding compounds in accordingly in the lead up to a show/comp. This will most likely land you on HRT, and it elevates the risk of becoming sterile. Especially if you don't use HCG....... You kniw, That product that is a scam you talked about earlier.

Where did I say that you would want to stay on grams of gear for ages? I said it's a good cycle for the long term, this is true, I know plenty of people who are on more than this in the long term, both on forums and in real life, britain and australia. Of course you need to cruise sometimes to give yourself a break, YOU'RE STILL STAYING ON THE GEAR IN THE LONG TERM

"this will land you on TRT"
And the downside to this is? Remember, you wouldn't come off anyway to this is irrelevant..

Please for the love of god, shrek, admin, ban this tool from this sub forum, or delete the sub forum.
It's just going to get filled with stupid and dangerous information.

Please, please go on a real steroid / bodybuilding site like getbig and say waht you're saying now, lol. You will get laughed out the site just like I'm laughing now because you're completely deluded and it's embarrassing tbh..

I'd recommend 400-800mg of test a week (depending on strength you can get) with 600 equi and staying on that in the long term, it won't cost too much either. If you want to go on tren, just reduce equi to 300 and bring in the tren ace at 300-400mg a week - this is a typical cycle for fitness models / "natural" bodybuilders

Your right, I was wrong, your telling him to be on closer to 1.5g of gear long term.
I'm not going to reply To anymore of your retarded posts....

I just hope for ausbb's sake they ban your stupid ass from posting here.

Of couse you need a PCT.

1-12 test E, 400-600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk
1-12 hcg

Have adex and caber on hand, I'd personally run it the whole way through. Prevention is better than a cure.

Pct nov 40/40/20/20 clo 100/100/50/50

Don't touch tren yet, especially Enanthate.

5 ancillary products, for a low dose cycle? Now i will agree no pct is a bad idea, but you certainly don't need 5 drugs for pct.

Actually your advice looks very "cut and paste" overkill that steers so many down the wrong path.

Edit: i wrote this BEFORE i saw ONI's post above.

Last edited:
hcg, adex, cab, nolva and clomid.

it just sounds like your regurgitating what others say, for a "text book" answer.

Adex to control est from the test.
Caber to control progest from the deca.
HCG to keep you nuts working.

PCT novla and clomid.

Thats 2 products mate, not 5.

I think you should read replies more clearly.

What my endo does or does not prescribe me, is of no use to the op. I you wish to find out what treatments are available, go see one.

I you have some sensible input for the op, post it up.

If not, don't try and argue with me just for the sake of it mate.

When u guys get gyno from NOT running PCT of any kind after running say tren or high dosages of test. Please post pics up here before u have to get it cut out and costs u $1k.

Ive seen it so many times its not funny in real life.
Trent my nipples really hurt when i sleep on my side and when i put my shirt on. Theres a lump under my nipple and its hard what should i do.?

I enjoy a good laugh.

I usually refrain from posting on this section but some kid is going to read this and think u dont need pct.
Most know my 99% of posts are NOT copy and paste and based on what i personally experienced or seen.

Take it as u will. But u have been warned of the heartache

Last edited:
Another reason to stay on!
Running a high dosage of test is silly anyway without gh

Oni and Sticky, I politely ask both of you gentlemen to look at the commonality that you share between each other regarding the subject of steroids and proceed from there. Right now all I see is a focus on the differences that you share in your thoughts. A mature and fruitful discussion cannot be built upon such a foundation as is evident by what we’re seeing here.

I’m sure not everyone here agrees with what I have to say about anything, and I view that as a potential of building a positive environment where all can benefit, since the foundation is based on having a mature discussion that is (hopefully) supported by evidence, without having to resort to personal attacks.

I ask all who wish to participate in this thread from here on to take my words into consideration before typing yet another sentence. Thank you gentlemen.

Fadi.

Bull crap 0ni. Many guys run over 1 gm without GH. You're being ridiculous now

Many people do yes, doesn't make it a good idea
Most "natural" pros / fitness pros keep the test low and the androgens high, higher levels of test isn't brought in unless gh is introduced because it gives too many sides and makes you look shit

Pro's maybe but the common guy does not have access or can't afford GH so in reality it is rare.

Pro's maybe but the common guy does not have access or can't afford GH so in reality it is rare.

Exactly! So no need to megadose testosterone
gh15 bible: TRENBOLONE ACE TRANSFORMATION

testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look
while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,

My experience with GH15's recommendations

Also, I have realised that test is a really shitty steroid. It is good for mass and thickness, but I look SO much better on a low dose than a high dose.