• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice about upcoming cycle..

Wouldn't it be easier to just train hard and eat right:confused:

This stuff seems to be nothing but trouble causing you health problems, organ damage and possibly an early death, achieving the exact opposite reason as to why I lift in the first place:)

Isn't using the same as abusing in the instance of these drugs, ie there is no safe level, and any use will cause permanent damage. Or am I looking at it the wrong way??

Using steroids for BB purposes is ABUSE.

HOWEVER, abusing steroids does not have to result in permanent damage. However, listening to some advice in this thread will most likely end you up with permanent damage.

What sort of permanent damage sticky?
At what point does it become a problem?

Permanent damage can include,

Ending up on Hormone Replacement Therapy for the rest of your life.
You seem to think HRT is a good thing. I know Ive been told to be nice, but Oni, take it from somebody that IS on HRT, thats retarded. Do you want a family? I know sure as fuck I do. Its is VERY difficult when your on HRT.

This is more common with loooooong cycles. When testicular function has been shut down for so long, it can be extremely hard for your body restore its natural testosterone production. The risk of this happening can be reduced with the use of HCG.
However, if your unlucky enough this can happen with a 12 week cycle, even if you do a PCT.

gynecomastia (gyno, bitch tits)
Without the use of compounds such as arimidex on cycle, your e2 levels rise significantly.
this can in turn lead to gyno.
Most often, this can only be removed with surgery, but I have read a few logs of people being able to remove it with medication, but Im not sure on specifics, so I wont go into that here.
you can run test without arimidex, but IMO, you'd be silly to do so. As I said, a prevention is better than a cure.

There are obviously many more side affects that can arrise from the abuse (and even use) of steroids, depending on doses and what compounds.... But Ill leave it there.

Permanent damage can include,

Ending up on Hormone Replacement Therapy for the rest of your life.
You seem to think HRT is a good thing. I know Ive been told to be nice, but Oni, take it from somebody that IS on HRT, thats retarded. Do you want a family? I know sure as fuck I do. Its is VERY difficult when your on HRT.

This is more common with loooooong cycles. When testicular function has been shut down for so long, it can be extremely hard for your body restore its natural testosterone production. The risk of this happening can be reduced with the use of HCG.
However, if your unlucky enough this can happen with a 12 week cycle, even if you do a PCT.

gynecomastia (gyno, bitch tits)
Without the use of compounds such as arimidex on cycle, your e2 levels rise significantly.
this can in turn lead to gyno.
Most often, this can only be removed with surgery, but I have read a few logs of people being able to remove it with medication, but Im not sure on specifics, so I wont go into that here.
you can run test without arimidex, but IMO, you'd be silly to do so. As I said, a prevention is better than a cure.

There are obviously many more side affects that can arrise from the abuse (and even use) of steroids, depending on doses and what compounds.... But Ill leave it there.

This is brilliant, do you have any studies showing that it's harder to restart the HPTA after long term use than say, 1 cycle a year? I know loads of people that have come off hormones to have kids, they just ran HCG and they were fine.

Keeping AI's on side for sides isn't PCT either, you're grasping at straws!

Im not going to argue with you Oni, you know I think your a clown.

Run what ever cycles you like my friend.

This is brilliant, do you have any studies showing that it's harder to restart the HPTA after long term use than say, 1 cycle a year? I know loads of people that have come off hormones to have kids, they just ran HCG and they were fine.

Keeping AI's on side for sides isn't PCT either, you're grasping at straws!

Ask for studies, then quote bro-science.

Classy.

Using steroids for BB purposes is ABUSE.

HOWEVER, abusing steroids does not have to result in permanent damage. However, listening to some advice in this thread will most likely end you up with permanent damage.
and PL?

Hahaha, I was seeing if you (or bazza) would pick that up.

Of course.

Using prescription medications for uses other than what they are intended for, is indeed abuse.

Of course this does not only apply to steroids, but many meds from pain killers to Ritalin.

These were my thoughts as well, using these substances out of vein, impatience and laziness is crazy to me.

For the people that do use them out of those reasons, absolutely. But please don't tar anyone who does use them with the same brush; steroids aren't necessarily the 'easy' way out, and anyone who uses sensibly works much harder and sticks to a way better diet than they ever did whilst natural.

Thats not to take a single thing away from anyone who doesn't use steroids, I'm just letting you know they're not just a magic bean you eat and get huge.

Wow, i didnt check here for a few days and the forums went wild.

I've now got all my AS.

30ml Tren Acetate ATEC - Amber colour?
20ml Test Enanthate
30ml Arimidex ATEC

Going to leave the Deca out as suggested.

Not going to run it for a while, going to drop my bf% a bit first after speaking to my nutritionist mate.

Thanks everyone for their help.

Pro-Hormones have no therapeutic value and are designed for bodybuilding / strength only.
Is it abuse to use these? SRS question? They are being used for what they are designed for.

I guess not lol, if you're going by the dictionary definition
So I guess 20mg of dbol a day isn't abuse either lol